Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: ”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies” held by ASAFAS released
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】図書館アルバイトを募集します
- [Medical Library] Talk session : How to become a physician scientist in 30s in top institutes in US (Jul 19, 4:45-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 2, 2018]
- [Medical Library] Library hours will be expanded during exam period (On Sundays and Holidays in Jul. 2018 and Jan. 2019)
- [Law Library] Temporary Closed (7/6-7/7)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Aug 17)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Would you become a contributor to our digitization projects? - "Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive Fund" set up