Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- [Medical Library] Talk session : USMLE experiences 2018 (Mar 23, 5:15-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 2, 2017]
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 249 Nijo Castle Documents of Nakai Collection newly released
- Chinese Periodical Full-text Database (1911-1949) [provided by Institute for Research in Humanities, Faculty of Letters/Graduate School of Letters, Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies]
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Publication of report on staff overseas research study ：The Kyoto University Global Frontier Project for Young Professionals - John Mung Program
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Rare Materials Digital Archive: Otogi zoshi's outlines and illustrations available