Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped (3/27, 17:30 - 21:00) (2018-03-20)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 249 Nijo Castle Documents of Nakai Collection newly released (2018-02-27)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Publication of report on staff overseas research study ：The Kyoto University Global Frontier Project for Young Professionals - John Mung Program (2018-02-21)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Rare Materials Digital Archive: Otogi zoshi's outlines and illustrations available (2018-02-21)
- 【Main Library】「The ABC of Research ～What is Scientific Analysis?～」6th/19th March - Learning Support Desk Event - (2018-02-16)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] 1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (2018-02-07)
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018) (2018-01-12)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 29) (2018-01-10)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calendar on January (2018-01-09)
- Solved:【Trouble】KURENAI is unavailable now (2017-12-28)