Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- Platform change on ECCO, MOMW (Apr 2018) (2018-05-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on May 30 (2018-05-17)
- [Main Library] Seminar "eBook Publication: Research Output & Evaluation" (June 22nd 13:30-17:00) (2018-05-11)
- Solved! : [Trouble] RefWorks (2 May) (2018-05-02)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館講習会】 論文投稿で後悔しないために(5/17, 15:00-) (2018-05-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digitization of Fujikawa Collection completed (2018-04-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: New items - 1,924 titles including 1,647 titles from Fujikawa Coll. (2018-04-26)
- Let's go on "Library Walk" Apr.2- May 11 (2018-04-24)
- Shinpen Kokka Taikan on JapanKnowledge is available (1 Apr 2018) (2018-04-03)
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Apr - 31 May 2018) (2018-04-03)