Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section email@example.com .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- 【図書館機構講習会】各図書館・室の催しをまとめてチェック！各図書館・室の講習会・イベントカレンダー9月版を公開しました (2017-09-12)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (test version) has been released (2017-09-08)
- Nikkei Telecom is available (1 Sep 2017) (2017-09-04)
- [Library Network] Open Research: The future of scholarly communication (Sep. 13th 13:00-17:00) (2017-08-21)
- [Library Network] We added the new features to KULINE (8/17-) (2017-08-17)
- [Maintenance] Authentication System for E-Journals & Databases will be stopped(8/15,10:00-13:00) (2017-08-10)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (e.g. Online Catalog KULINE) will be stopped (8/8,22:00-/9,7:00. 8/10,17:00-/17,9:00. partly 8/4,15:00-/17,9:00) (2017-08-08)
- KU Libraries Closed Days during Summer Vacation in 2017 (2017-08-04)
- Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised (2017-08-01)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (e.g. Online Catalog KULINE) will be stopped (7/25,22:00-24:00.) (2017-07-05)