Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- 【图书馆机构】中文版 文献检索入门讲座（12/6 17:00-17:30） (2017-11-17)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】English Journal Writing Seminar (29th Nov.) (2017-11-09)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】図書館機構報「静脩」Vol.54 No.2を発行しました。特集は「図書館のおとりよせ」です。 (2017-11-07)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calender on November (2017-11-01)
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - mid Jan 2018) (2017-10-20)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Service Resumed - Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (2017-10-13)
- Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.22 (2017-10-04)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calender on October (2017-10-02)
- Nikkei Telecom is available (1 Sep 2017) (2017-10-01)
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (2 Oct - 1 Dec 2017) (2017-10-01)