Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section email@example.com .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- KURENAI now has a new look and features (2017-05-23)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】論文投稿セミナー : 難関ジャーナルでアクセプトを勝ち取る (6/7, 6/8) - 学内3会場で開催! - (2017-05-19)
- 【図書館機構講習会】各図書館・室の催しをまとめてチェック！各図書館・室の講習会・イベントカレンダー5月版を公開しました (2017-05-12)
- KURENAI Deposit System officially started (2017-04-27)
- Solved:[Trouble]Auto Send Mail from Library System (2017-04-10)
- IMPORTANT: Faculty members using ECS-ID need to renew your account every year. (2017-04-07)
- 【図書館機構講習会】各図書館・室の催しをまとめてチェック！各図書館・室の講習会・イベントカレンダー4月版を公開しました (2017-04-06)
- Publication of report on staff overseas research study ：The Kyoto University Global Frontier Project for Young Professionals - John Mung Program (2017-03-31)
- Let's go on "Library Walk" Apr.3- May 12 (2017-03-28)
- KU Library Bulletin -new issue vol.54, no.1 (2017-03-28)