Trial service of KURENAI Deposit System
On April 28, 2015, Kyoto University adopted "Kyoto University Open Access Policy". This policy provides that faculty members shall publicize in principle their academic articles on the Internet by depositing them in "Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI". The Kyoto University Library Network has started the trial service of KURENAI Deposit System.
The points of attention are below.
Please contact us in having further questions or thoughts at Main Library Academic Support Section email@example.com .
We will take them into consideration in managing the service.
Points of Attention: Data in this system is Scopus data (and researchmap Data(3/29-)) of articles published in 2015-2016.
The Survey of Self-archiving policy is incomplete. Please let the data that "Self-archiving policy" is "Policy check in progress" alone until the survey is complete.
It is not permitted to deposit the article that "Self-archiving policy" is "Not allowed" in the Repository and not necessary to handle "Not allowed" data.
Please log in with your SPS-ID and its password.
*Screen setting: https://www2.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kurenaiku/Screensetting.pdf (2016/03/28, 10 MAY UPDATE)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018) (2018-01-12)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 29) (2018-01-10)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calendar on January (2018-01-09)
- Solved:【Trouble】KURENAI is unavailable now (2017-12-28)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2017/12/28 - 2018/01/03 (2017-12-26)
- In order to raise awareness of appropriate use of electronic resources (2017-12-25)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped (2017/12/28, 00:00 - 2018/1/5, 9:00) (2017-12-18)
- 【Library Network】About the period for spring break of PC Terminal service (2017-12-08)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calender on December (2017-12-04)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a new library at Katsura Campus (2017-12-01)