KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 20) (2019-01-15)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from 22:00 February 13 to 7:00 February 14 (2019-01-11)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2018/12/29 - 2019/01/03 (2018-12-27)
- Solved:[Trouble]New Arrival Alert(KULINE) (2018-12-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: the number of Images has surpassed the 1,000,000 mark! (938 new items released) (2018-12-12)
- Solved! : [Trouble] Elsevier ScienceDirect, Scopus Temporarily Unavailable (12 Dec) (2018-12-12)
- (日本語) 終了しました -【図書館機構講習会】Scopusを活用した論文投稿セミナー : 英語論文執筆のポイントと研究倫理 (12/12,12/13) - 学内4会場で開催! - (2018-12-12)
- List of Publications: Professor Tasuku Honjo Awarded the Nobel Prize (2018-12-11)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Dec.8(Sat.), 2018 2:00-3:00) (2018-12-06)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(Dec.31(Mon.), 2018 20:00-24:00) (2018-12-05)