KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- [Library Network] Warning: Large volume access using pre-read browser functions (2018-06-21)
- [Postponement][Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. June 18 to 9:00 a.m. June 19 (2018-06-18)
- [Main Library] Seminar "eBook Publication: Research Output & Evaluation" (June 22nd 13:30-17:00) (2018-06-15)
- [Institute for Research in Humanities] Taiwan Lectures on Chinese Studies: 6/26 (TUE) (2018-06-11)
- [Main Library] Available: Reference Book for Kyoto University ELP (2018-06-07)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構講習会】研究成果発信のためのWeb of Science 活⽤セミナー (2018-06-04)
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Apr - 31 May 2018) [Expired] (2018-06-04)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2018-06-01)
- Solved:[Trouble]KULINE (2018-05-31)
- Platform change on ECCO, MOMW (Apr 2018) (2018-05-17)