KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- 【图书馆机构】中文版 文献检索入门讲座（12/6 17:00-17:30） (2017-11-17)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】English Journal Writing Seminar (29th Nov.) (2017-11-09)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】図書館機構報「静脩」Vol.54 No.2を発行しました。特集は「図書館のおとりよせ」です。 (2017-11-07)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calender on November (2017-11-01)
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - mid Jan 2018) (2017-10-20)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Service Resumed - Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (2017-10-13)
- Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.22 (2017-10-04)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calender on October (2017-10-02)
- Nikkei Telecom is available (1 Sep 2017) (2017-10-01)
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (2 Oct - 1 Dec 2017) (2017-10-01)