KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Publication of report on staff overseas research study ：The Kyoto University Global Frontier Project for Young Professionals - John Mung Program (2018-02-21)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Rare Materials Digital Archive: Otogi zoshi's outlines and illustrations available (2018-02-21)
- 【Main Library】「The ABC of Research ～What is Scientific Analysis?～」6th/19th March - Learning Support Desk Event - (2018-02-16)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] 1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (2018-02-07)
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018) (2018-01-12)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 29) (2018-01-10)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calendar on January (2018-01-09)
- Solved:【Trouble】KURENAI is unavailable now (2017-12-28)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2017/12/28 - 2018/01/03 (2017-12-26)
- In order to raise awareness of appropriate use of electronic resources (2017-12-25)