KURENAI now has a new look and features
New features of KURENAI, Kyoto University Research Information Repository, were released on May 22, 2017.
KURENAI now has a new look that is compatible to mobile devices.
Detailed metadata of each article can be exported in reference manager formats.
The site has been moved to more secure https.
Due to the renewal, the URL of KURENAI has been changed.
Please update your bookmark to:https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/
We hope new KURENAI will contribute to your research.
More information about KURENAI:
Self-archiving by Kyoto University Research Information Repository KURENAI
Academic Support Section, Academic Support Division, Kyoto University Library
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (2 Oct - 1 Dec 2017) (2017-09-25)
- 【図書館機構講習会】各図書館・室の催しをまとめてチェック！各図書館・室の講習会・イベントカレンダー9月版を公開しました (2017-09-12)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (test version) has been released (2017-09-08)
- Nikkei Telecom is available (1 Sep 2017) (2017-09-04)
- [Library Network] Open Research: The future of scholarly communication (Sep. 13th 13:00-17:00) (2017-08-21)
- [Library Network] We added the new features to KULINE (8/17-) (2017-08-17)
- [Maintenance] Authentication System for E-Journals & Databases will be stopped(8/15,10:00-13:00) (2017-08-10)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (e.g. Online Catalog KULINE) will be stopped (8/8,22:00-/9,7:00. 8/10,17:00-/17,9:00. partly 8/4,15:00-/17,9:00) (2017-08-08)
- KU Libraries Closed Days during Summer Vacation in 2017 (2017-08-04)
- Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised (2017-08-01)