KU Library Network Symposium "Developments and Potential of Digital Archives - Current Movements and Examples of Utilization of IIIF"
On 2017-10-06 (3856 reads)
Please note that the language is in Japanese only except for Keynote speech.
Date and Time: October 18 (Friday) 1:15 - 5:00 p.m.(Reception 12:45-)
Venue: Library Hall (Kyoto University Library)
- [Databases] Full text searching of Asahi Shimbun is newly available on Discovery (August 2018) (2018-08-09)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]Rendering and Construction News About a New Library at Katsura Campus (2018-08-08)
- Added: [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Aug 19) (2018-08-06)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】 理系大学院生対象アルバイトを募集します (2018-08-06)
- [Trial] Churchill Archive (- Aug. 31) (2018-08-01)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. August 13 to 9:00 a.m. August 15 (2018-07-31)
- [Main Library] The policy on the opening hours and closure of Main Library in the case of a typhoon. (2018-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2018 (2018-07-27)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Transcription data added to 244 items such as Kawai Collection, Korean classics (2018-07-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: ”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies” held by ASAFAS released (2018-07-20)