KU Library Network Symposium "Developments and Potential of Digital Archives - Current Movements and Examples of Utilization of IIIF"
On 2017-10-06 (3221 reads)
Please note that the language is in Japanese only except for Keynote speech.
Date and Time: October 18 (Friday) 1:15 - 5:00 p.m.(Reception 12:45-)
Venue: Library Hall (Kyoto University Library)
- Chinese Periodical Full-text Database (1911-1949) [provided by Institute for Research in Humanities, Faculty of Letters/Graduate School of Letters, Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies] (2018-02-23)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will temporarily stop on Mar. 4 (2018-02-22)
- [Maintenance] FirstSearch, WorldCat Discovery, WorldCat.org (Feb 25, 28) (2018-02-22)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Publication of report on staff overseas research study ：The Kyoto University Global Frontier Project for Young Professionals - John Mung Program (2018-02-21)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Rare Materials Digital Archive: Otogi zoshi's outlines and illustrations available (2018-02-21)
- [Library Network] Borrowing history setting of some users will be changed (Mar. 4) (2018-02-21)
- 【Main Library】「The ABC of Research ～What is Scientific Analysis?～」6th/19th March - Learning Support Desk Event - (2018-02-16)
- [Maintenance] KU ArticleLinker, E-journals/E-books List(Feb 17) (2018-02-13)
- Open access search filter and indicator available on Web of Science and Scopus (2018-02-08)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] 1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (2018-02-07)