[Kyoto University Library Network] Digital images of the Main Library of Kyoto University freely reusable
Digital images of the materials held by the Main Library of Kyoto University publicized on the Internet are freely reusable starting December 1, 2017. No application or fee is required.
Kyoto University has made a partial amendment to its rules on the duplication of library materials, in order to promote the use of the digital images created from our rare materials and publicized on the Internet as part of the Open Access Promotion Project. As a result of this revision of the rules, the digital images of materials held by the Main Library of Kyoto University publicized on the Internet are reusable without application or fee. Please refer to "Guide for Content Reuse" of Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive for detail.
Many of the rare materials held by Kyoto University are used in publications or broadcasting. For example, Newe Zeyttung auss der Insel Japonien and Kunijo Kabuki Ekotoba are cited in textbooks for students. Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive publicizes the digital images of over 3,700 titles of primary sources as of December 1.
Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive
- [Databases] Full text searching of Asahi Shimbun is newly available on Discovery (August 2018) (2018-08-09)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]Rendering and Construction News About a New Library at Katsura Campus (2018-08-08)
- Added: [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Aug 19) (2018-08-06)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】 理系大学院生対象アルバイトを募集します (2018-08-06)
- [Trial] Churchill Archive (- Aug. 31) (2018-08-01)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. August 13 to 9:00 a.m. August 15 (2018-07-31)
- [Main Library] The policy on the opening hours and closure of Main Library in the case of a typhoon. (2018-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2018 (2018-07-27)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Transcription data added to 244 items such as Kawai Collection, Korean classics (2018-07-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: ”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies” held by ASAFAS released (2018-07-20)