[Kyoto University Library Network] Digital images of the Main Library of Kyoto University freely reusable
Digital images of the materials held by the Main Library of Kyoto University publicized on the Internet are freely reusable starting December 1, 2017. No application or fee is required.
Kyoto University has made a partial amendment to its rules on the duplication of library materials, in order to promote the use of the digital images created from our rare materials and publicized on the Internet as part of the Open Access Promotion Project. As a result of this revision of the rules, the digital images of materials held by the Main Library of Kyoto University publicized on the Internet are reusable without application or fee. Please refer to "Guide for Content Reuse" of Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive for detail.
Many of the rare materials held by Kyoto University are used in publications or broadcasting. For example, Newe Zeyttung auss der Insel Japonien and Kunijo Kabuki Ekotoba are cited in textbooks for students. Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive publicizes the digital images of over 3,700 titles of primary sources as of December 1.
Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive
- 【Main Library】6th December 16:30-17:00 / 18:15-18:45 "Experiment Report Workshop" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2018-11-22)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構講習会】Scopusを活用した論文投稿セミナー : 英語論文執筆のポイントと研究倫理 (12/12,12/13) - 学内4会場で開催! - (2018-11-22)
- [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (11/29) (2018-11-21)
- [Database] South Asia Archive [provided by Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies] (2018-11-21)
- [Databases] CAB Abstracts and Global Health Databases will discontinue December 31, 2018 (2018-11-19)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2018-11-19)
- [E-Resource]New eBooks: Springer eBooks in Chemistry and Materials Science 2016 (370 titles) (2018-11-19)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus(12/17) (2018-11-19)
- 【附属图书馆】「中文版 论文支援入门讲座-LaTeX・人文社会科学论文-」 (2018-11-14)
- 【Main Library】27th November 16:30-17:15 "LaTeX PC Workshop" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2018-11-14)