[Kyoto University Library Network] Digital images of the Main Library of Kyoto University freely reusable
Digital images of the materials held by the Main Library of Kyoto University publicized on the Internet are freely reusable starting December 1, 2017. No application or fee is required.
Kyoto University has made a partial amendment to its rules on the duplication of library materials, in order to promote the use of the digital images created from our rare materials and publicized on the Internet as part of the Open Access Promotion Project. As a result of this revision of the rules, the digital images of materials held by the Main Library of Kyoto University publicized on the Internet are reusable without application or fee. Please refer to "Guide for Content Reuse" of Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive for detail.
Many of the rare materials held by Kyoto University are used in publications or broadcasting. For example, Newe Zeyttung auss der Insel Japonien and Kunijo Kabuki Ekotoba are cited in textbooks for students. Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive publicizes the digital images of over 3,700 titles of primary sources as of December 1.
Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive
- Platform change on ECCO, MOMW (Apr 2018) (2018-05-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on May 30 (2018-05-17)
- Medical Library: [Workshop] ENDNOTE basic for beginners (6/4, 17:00-18:30) (2018-05-16)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】「Guidance session on How to write your reports」(5/21,23,25,29,31) (2018-05-14)
- [Main Library] Seminar "eBook Publication: Research Output & Evaluation" (June 22nd 13:30-17:00) (2018-05-11)
- 【附属図書館】6/11(月) 13:30- 京都大学附属図書館研究開発室セミナー 「研究データ管理と大学図書館-北米大学の事例を中心に-」 (2018-05-11)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (May 27) (2018-05-10)
- Solved! : [Trouble] RefWorks (2 May) (2018-05-02)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館講習会】 論文投稿で後悔しないために(5/17, 15:00-) (2018-05-02)
- 【Main Library】Regular Workshop on May-KULINE・CiNii Articles・Web of Science・Refworks- (2018-05-01)