[Library Network] Borrowing history setting of some users will be changed (Mar. 4)
Due to the library system trouble, some users can see unexpected borrowing history on MyKULINE after system replacement Aug. 17, 2017.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Borrowing History Service (MyKULINE)
*** Maintenance Date ***
Mar. 4, 2018.
*** Influence ***
# Someone who chose "ON" or "OFF" of borrowing history setting after Aug. 17, 2017.
# Someone who does not choose any setting of borrowing history after Aug. 17, 2017.
After system setting change (Mar. 4, 2018), borrowing history will not be logged automatically.
If you want to log borrowing history, please change your setting of borrowing history service to "ON" on MyKULINE.
*** Point ***
MyKULINE will keep current borrowing history after setting change, but users can erase unexpected borrowing history anytime on MyKULINE.
Online service section
kuline at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- [Maintenance] MyKULINE (3/20, 9:00-10:00) (2018-03-15)
- [My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2018-03-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will temporarily stop on Mar. 4 (2018-02-22)
- [Library Network] Borrowing history setting of some users will be changed (Mar. 4) (2018-02-21)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2017/12/28 - 2018/01/03 (2017-12-26)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped (2017/12/28, 00:00 - 2018/1/5, 9:00) (2017-12-18)
- Solved:[Trouble]KULINE (2017-11-29)
- Solved: [Trouble] Library Network Website (2017-11-27)
- Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.22 (2017-10-04)
- [Library Network] We added the new features to KULINE (8/17-) (2017-08-17)