[My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID.
If you will go on to graduate school or transfer to a different faculty, please back up records on MyKULINE by yourself by your expiry date.
Please note that records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID automatically.
Those who will change their status need to back up MyKULINE records manually. (e.g. Students who will go on to graduate school or become a staff member.)
Those who will be reissued their library card are also included.
1. Your Library Record
1.1. Borrowing history (*1)
1.2. Copy request (*1)
1.3. Loan request (*1)
1.4. Purchase request (*1)
2. My Folder
2.1. Bookmark (*1)
2.2. My Search (*2)
3. New Arrival Alert
3.1. Search Alert (*2)
3.2. Serials Alert (*2)
(*1) It is convenient to export Library Record (1.1-1.4.) and Bookmark (2.1.) to document management tool (RefWorks or EndNote Basic) and manage records on the tool.
[Reference] How to use Document Management Tool. (KULINE FAQ)
(*2) Please be sure to back up manually of "My Search" (2.2.) and "New Arrival Alert" (3.1.-3.2.) since there are no export menu.
Thank you for your understanding.
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- Solved:[Trouble]New Arrival Alert(KULINE) (2018-12-13)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Dec.8(Sat.), 2018 2:00-3:00) (2018-12-06)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(Dec.31(Mon.), 2018 20:00-24:00) (2018-12-05)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(2018/11/29) (2018-11-29)
- [Library Network] Email Due Date Reminder Service (2018-10-22)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.28 (2018-10-05)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from 22:00 October 24 to 7:00 October 25 (2018-10-05)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. August 13 to 9:00 a.m. August 15 (2018-07-31)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2018 (2018-07-27)
- [Postponement][Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. June 18 to 9:00 a.m. June 19 (2018-06-07)