- E -
- Early European Books [ProQuest] [provided by Graduate School of Letters]
...No limit ...1450-1700 ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field
This database provides full-color images of printed records of early modern Europe.
■ It includes the following collections.
- Collection 1 : Royal Library of Denmark in Copenhagen (KBDK)
- Collection 2 : Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze (BNCF)
- Collection 3 : BNCF, KBNL, KBDK and Wellcome volumes
- Early English Books Online (EEBO) [ProQuest]
...1473-1700 ...Full-text databases ...General - Humanities
The database enables you to browse and read fulltext digital images of early English books (15th-17th Century), which contains about 100,000 of over 125,000 titles listed in Pollard & Redgrave's Short-Title Catalogue (1475-1640) and Wing's Short-Title Catalogue (1641-1700) and their revised editions, as well as the Thomason Tracts (1640-1661) collection and the Early English Books Tract Supplement.
- EBM Reviews [OvidSP]
...1 ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Medicine EBMR helps clinicians practice EBM through a combination of resources that provide: systematic reviews of topics; article reviews; and access to definitive controlled trials.
■ It includes 7 databases.
- ACP Journal Club : Enhanced abstracts of the chosen articles are then written, including commentaries on the applicability of these studies to clinical practice.
- The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR) : This database provides systematic reviews that authorized by Cochrane Collaboration.
- The Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effectiveness (DARE) : DARE provides access to selected systematic reviews on the effectiveness of clinical interventions and policies from databases such as MEDLINE and through manual review of the primary literature.
- The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CCTR) : This is a bibliographic database of definitive controlled trials.
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA) : by Centre for Reviews and Dissemination.
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHSEED) : by Centre for Reviews and Dissemination.
- Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR) : by Cochrane Collaboration.
- Ebook Central [ProQuest]
...Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field
Ebook Central is an E-book platform provided by ProQuest.
Each titles can be searched by KULINE. Guide
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...General - Social Science
EBSCOhost offers a variety of proprietary full text databases and popular databases from leading information providers.
■ It includes some databases.
- Academic Search Complete : This database which covers virtually every area of academic study offers full text for nearly 6,900 scholarly journals, including nearly 5,800 peer-reviewed titles.Guide(JPN only)[Provided by EBSCO]
- American Doctoral Dissertations 1933-1955 : This database provides record of dissertations accepted by American universities during that time period, the print index Doctoral Dissertations Accepted by American Universities. Containing nearly 100,000 citations.
- Bloomberg Businessweek Archive : Indexing, abstracting, and full text for the complete archive of Businessweek, beginning with its first issue in 1929 and ending in December 2000.
- Business Source Complete : Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. In addition, searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,300 journals.Guide(JPN only)[Provided by EBSCO]
- Regional Business News : This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications.
- EconLit with Full Text : EconLit, the American Economic Association’s electronic database, is the world’s foremost source of references to economic literature. Also, This database provides full text for 630 sholarly journals.Guide(JPN only)[Provided by EBSCO]
- Historical Abstracts : Historical Abstracts is an exceptional resource that covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world history, military history, women's history, history of education, and more.
- LISTA : Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts : Indexes more than 600 periodicals, plus books, research reports and proceedings.
- Teacher Reference Center : Teacher Reference Center provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
- CINAHL : The database about nursing science.
- MEDLINE : The database about medical science.
- European Views of the Americas : This new bibliographic database is a valuable index for libraries, scholars and individuals interested in European works that relate to the Americas. EBSCO Publishing, in cooperation with the John Carter Brown Library, has created this resource from "European Americana: A Chronological Guide to Works Printed In Europe Relating to The Americas, 1493-1750," the authoritative bibliography that is well-known and respected by scholars worldwide. The database contains more than 32,000 entries and is a comprehensive guide to printed records about the Americas written in Europe before 1750.
- Forbes Archive : Indexing, abstracting, and full text for the complete archive of Forbes, beginning with its first issue in 1917 and ending in December 2000.
- GeoRef : The database, maintained by the American Geological Institute, enables you to search bibliography of books and articles in geology and the geophysics. GeoRef In Process contains unedited records that are still in the process of being indexed, prior to their integration in the main GeoRef database.
- GreenFILE : The database about human impact to the environment.
- Philosopher's Index with Full Text : The Philosopher's Index is a current, comprehensive, and easy-to-use subject and author index to Philosophical articles, Books, Anthologies, Contributions to Anthologies, including author-written abstracts and more than 220 full-text journals.
- EconLit with Full Text [EBCSOhost]
...1969- ...Weekly ...Full-text databases ...Economics and Business
EconLit, the American Economic Association’s electronic database, is the world’s foremost source of references to economic literature. Also, This database provides full text for 630 sholarly journals.
Guide(JPN only)[Provided by EBSCO]
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO)
...1701-1800 ...Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field / History
Eighteenth Century Collections Online is a comprehensive digital edition of The Eighteenth Century, the world's largest library of the printed book on microfilm. 195,000 English-language titles and editions published between 1701 and 1800 will be made available.
Also available in the Gale Primary Sources.
- The Economist Historical Archive 1843-2013 [provided by Graduate School of Economics]
...No limit ...1843-2013 ...Full-text databases / News and Newspaper ...General - Whole Field / Economics and Business
- Economist Intelligence Unit : Country report / Country profile / Global Forecasting Service
...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business
The database, provided by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
- Country report: enables you to browse reports about politics & economics of 58 contries in Asia, Africa & Australasia. country listmanual
- Global Forecasting Service: Get unrestricted access to full, updated and interactive coverage of EIU's world economic outlook, including projections of key indicators and analysis of developed and emerging markets. manual
- eHRAF World Cultures
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...Ethnology All the features of the HRAF (Human Relations Area Files) Collections - subject indexing, graphics, full-text documents on ethnology and cross-cultural survey - are available in the web edition.
- Elsevier Handbooks in Economics Series [provided by Institute of Economic Research]
- Emerging Sources Citation Index（Web of Science）
...2015- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...General - Whole Field / General - Technology Emerging Sources Citation Index covers scientific trends and developments beyond the high-impact literature. The journals selected have been identified as important to key opinion leaders, funders, and evaluators worldwide.
You can cross-search with other databases by Web of Science
- Elsevier ScienceDirect Reference Works
...No limit ...Dictionaries and Encyclopedias / Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field Each titles can be searched by KULINE.
- Encyclopedia of Biostatistics. 2nd ed. [provided by Graduate School of Medicine]
...No limit ...Dictionaries and Encyclopedias ...Medicine / Bioscience The Encyclopedia of Biostatistics , 2nd Edition offers the definitive reference to support the development and use of statistical methods for addressing the problems and critical issues that confront scientists, practitioners and policy makers engaged in the life and medical sciences.
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
...3 ...Monthly ...Dictionaries and Encyclopedias ...Medicine / Bioscience The database, provided by Nature Pub. Group, is the online version of Encyclopedia of Life Sciences. It covers about 3,000 peer-reviewed articles in the biological sciences (monthly update), and also selected news provided by Wiley (each day).
- EndNote Basic
...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...General - Whole Field Online bibliographic management program that allows users to create a personal database of references and generate bibliographies in a variety of formats.
Help: Citation Tool [JPN]
- eol [provided by Graduate School of Economy]
...2 ...1961- ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Economics and Business This database offers corporate information (for approximately 6,000 companies with registered data going as far back as 1984) mainly for Japanese listed companies.
...1966- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Education
ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center), a bibliographic database sponsored by the US Department of Education, enables you to search documents and journal articles in education. The ERIC database corresponds to two printed indexes: Resources in Education (RIE), and the Current Index to Journals in Education (CIJE).
■ ERIC in two ways of provision are available.
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750
...No limit ...1493-1750 ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...History This new bibliographic database is a valuable index for libraries, scholars and individuals interested in European works that relate to the Americas. EBSCO Publishing, in cooperation with the John Carter Brown Library, has created this resource from "European Americana: A Chronological Guide to Works Printed In Europe Relating to The Americas, 1493-1750," the authoritative bibliography that is well-known and respected by scholars worldwide. The database contains more than 32,000 entries and is a comprehensive guide to printed records about the Americas written in Europe before 1750.
- Essential Science Indicators (ESI)
...2002- ...Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...General - Whole Field Essential Science Indicators (ESI) is a resource that enables researchers to conduct ongoing, quantitative analyses of research performance and track trends in science. Covering a multidisciplinary selection of 12,000+ journals from around the world, this in-depth analytical tool offers data for ranking scientists, institutions, countries, and journals. To utilize the function of [Customize Indicators] and [Save Criteria] are required signing in.
※ E-mail Address / Passward to be used to sign-in are the same as Web of Science and Endnote Basic.