- G -
- Gale Literary Sources [Gale]
...No limit ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...Literature and Linguistics Gale Literary Sources is a search portal provided by Gale that allows users to search Gale literary databases at once, including:
- Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online
- Literature Resource Center
- MLA International Bibliography
- Scribner Writers on GVRL
- Twayne's Authors on GVRL
Guide (Jpn) [Maruzen Yushodo]
- Gale News Vault [Gale]
...No limit ...Full-text databases / News and Newspaper ...General - Social Science / General - Humanities
Gale News Vault is a platform that enables a user to cross-search multiple Gale periodical and newspaper archives available at Kyoto University Libraries, including:
- 17th-18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers
- British Library Newspapers, Part I: 1800-1900
- British Library Newspapers, Part II: 1800-1900
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Times Digital Archive
- The Economist Historical Archive 1843-2014
- Gale Primary Sources [Gale]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...General - Social Science / General - Humanities
Gale Primary Sources is a search portal provided by Gale that allows users to search Gale archive collections at once, including:
- 17th and 18th Century Burney Collection
- Archives Unbound
- British Library Newspapers
- The Economist Historical Archive
- The Financial Times Historical Archive
- The Making of Modern Law
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO)
- The Times Digital Archive
- Gale Virtual Reference Library [Gale]
...Dictionaries and Encyclopedias / Full-text databases ...General - Whole Field
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Each titles can be searched by KULINE.
- GeoRef [EBSCO host]
...No limit ...1669- ...Monthly ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Geology The database, maintained by the American Geological Institute, enables you to search bibliography of books and articles in geology and the geophysics.
- Global Missions and Theology [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...History This collection documents the broad range of Nineteenth Century religious missionary activities, practices and thought in the United States by reproducing pivotal personal narratives, organizational records, and biographies of the essential leaders, simple missionaries, and churches. This collection includes materials on missionary activities among Native Americans and African Americans, both slaves and freedmen. In addition, it highlights activities in far-flung regions and countries, such as Africa, Fiji and Sandwich Islands, India, China, Southeast Asia, Japan, and Hawaii.
- Global Health [OvidSP]
...8 ...1973- ...Monthly ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Bioscience Global Health brings together the resources of two internationally renowned databases - the Public Health and Tropical Medicine (PHTM) database, previously produced by the Bureau of Hygiene and Tropical Diseases (BHTD), and the human health and diseases information extracted from CAB ABSTRACTS.
- GreenFILE [EBCSOhost] [FREE]
...No limit ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...General - Technology / General - Social Science
GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Topics covered include global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.