- I -
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library [IEEE Xplore]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...Computer and Information Your online subscription includes access to the full text of IEEE content published since 1988 with select content published since 1872 from:
- IEEE journals, transactions, and magazines, including early access documents
- IEEE conference proceedings
- IET journals
- IET conference proceedings
- IEEE published standards
- IEEE Standards Dictionary Online
- Index Chemicus（Web of Science）
...1993- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...Chemistry Index Chemicus provides researchers with access to the chemical compound information. Covering more than 100 of the world's leading organic chemistry journals, Index Chemicus is text- and substructure-searchable, and offers full graphical summaries, important reaction diagrams, and complete bibliographic information.
You can cross-search with other databases by Web of Science.
- Indochina, France, and the Viet Minh War, 1945-1954: Records of the U.S. State Department, Part 1: 1945-1949 [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...History
Comprising records of the State Department's Central Classified Files, this collection contains records relating to the internal affairs of Indochina, during the period 1945-49. The records include instructions sent to and correspondence received by the State Department; the State Department's internal documentation, as well as correspondence between the Department and other federal departments and agencies, Congress, and private individuals and organizations; telegrams, airgrams, instructions, inquiries, studies, memoranda, situation reports, translations, special reports, plans, and official and unofficial correspondence.
- The International Women's Movement: The Pan Pacific Southeast Asia Women's Association of the USA, 1950-1985 [provided by Center for Southeast Asian Studies]
...No limit ...Full-text databases ...History Formerly known as the Pan Pacific Women's Association of the U.S.A., the Pan Pacific and Southeast Asia Women's Association was founded in 1930 to strengthen international understanding and friendship among the women of Asia and the Pacific and women of the U.S.A. The group promoted cooperation among women of these regions for the study and improvement of social, economic, and cultural conditions; engaged in studies on Asian and Pacific affairs; provided hospitality to temporary residents and visitors from Pacific and Asian areas; and presented programs of educational and social interest, dealing with the customs and cultures of Asian and Pacific countries.
- INIS : The International Nuclear Information System
...1970- ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes ...Physics The International Nuclear Information System (INIS) is the world's leading information system on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology.