- ta -
- Taiwan Colonial Statistic Database
...No limit ...1895-1945 ...Full-text databases / Figures, Statistics, Numerical datas ...History The Taiwan Colonial Statistics Database (TCSD) was established to preserve the official statistical data from the colonial period and to facilitate academic use of these data. It gathered original colonial statistics stored by the National Taiwan University Library and the National Taiwan Library and now includes 684 books on colonial statistics, 195,513 digital image files, and 104,315 sets of metadata.
- Dacheng Old Periodicals Database [provided by Graduate School of Letters]
...No limit ...1840-1949 ...Full-text databases ...General - Humanities The database about journals published in China (1840-1949).
- The archive Takita Choin kyuzou kindai sakka genkoushu [Web-ver. Nihon Kindai Bungakukan]
...4 ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...Literature and Linguistics This database contains 213 literary works from the collection of Takita Choin, a former editor of the journal "Chuo koron".
Title List (jpn)
- Database of Chinese Classic Ancient Books
...10 ...Full-text databases ...History
This database "Database of Chinese Classic Ancient Books (Zhongguo Jiben Gujiku)" is one of the largest digital archives of ancient Chinese prints.
- Database of Chinese Modern Periodicals [provided by Institute for Research in Humanities, Faculty of Letters/Graduate School of Letters, Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies]
...1 ...1833-1949 ...Bibliographic datas, Abstracts, Indexes / Full-text databases ...History
中国近代報刊庫 (Database of Chinese Modern Periodicals) is a large database of around 3,000 chinese modern newspapers and periodicals published from the late Qing dynasty through the Republican period (1833-1949).