Borrowing History Service
About Borrowing History Service
- Through MyKULINE , you can check your borrowing history during the period for which the setting is [on]
- Default setting is [off]. Please be careful that you can not check your borrowing history during the period for which the setting is [off].
- Borrowing history is displayed as below.
Way to register and release
- If you want to check your borrowing history , please register through MyKULINE 【Way to register and release】
Login to MyKULINE → Kyoto University Library Notifications to Mr./Ms.: ooooo → Personal info. → Change the Settings → Chose [on] or [off] , and put [confirm] → Put [submit]
- Targets of this service are materials borrowed by automatic lending machine or PC at the counter.
- Borrowing history is not handed over in such a case.
1.The case that you reissue your library card(student card・faculty card).
2.The case that your status changes.(ex. Undergraduate student → Graduate student)
Online Services WG(Circulation)
kuline at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp