Access KULINE by smartphone! The Guide to KULINE app for iPhone & Android
How to install
To use the app, it is required to install the app in the following way.
- Search the app store for "Ufinity", and tap the [Free] button.
- Search the Google Play for "Ufinity", and tap the "Install" button.
2. Application use permission contract
- When "Application use permission contract" is displayed, tap the "Agree" button.
- Select the "Select University/Organization"＞"Kyoto"＞"Kyoto University", and tap the "Setting" button.
1. Select Univ.
Key 6 Features
You can search books, journals, e-journals, e-books, rare books and dissertations Kyoto University holds in the following ways.
Search items in 4 ways
- Basic Search
The Basic Search allows you to search for items by keyword, title, author, publishers, subject, or. ISBN/ISSN.
- Barcode Search
By scanning the ISBN barcode of a book, you can search and check library item availability.
- Advanced Search
The Advanced Search allows you to search for items by keyword, title, author, ISBN/ISSN, publication year, material type, and holding library.
Moreover, you can choose how to sort your results.
- Tag Search
You can search by tags.
When Search Results are displayed...
- Search Results
Search Results are displayed at a time with material type icon.
- Bibliography Details
On "Bibliography Details", you can check the Holding Library, Location, Call No., and more detail information for the material.
By tapping the "Call no" link, it is enlarged.
2. New Arrivals
- You can check new arrivals (book and journals).
By tapping the [Set conditions] button, you can change the settings such as "Period", "Contents", and "Material type".
3. Borrowed Ranking
- You can check the "Borrowed Ranking".
Up to 20th, wappens are displayed. By tapping the [Set conditions] button, you can change the settings, such as "Period", "Contents", and "Material type".
- To log in MyKULINE, ECS-ID(a0******, for students) or SPS-ID(taro123kyodai, for staffs) and password are required.
You can renewal the books you have checked out and make a reservation for books currently on loan through the mobile KULINE.
1. Log in
5. Library Guide
- You can access the Opening Hours, Library News, Maps, links to the search databases from the "Library Guide".
Moreover, you can access the "Usage of OSLs and CSL", "The Common Portal for All Students", and so on.
"Library Guide" opens in another window such as Safari.
- When you have some questions or problems, please refer to "Help".
"Help" opens in another window such as Safari.
Online Services WG(KULINE)
kuline at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
LastUpdated: 2017.9.14* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *