①Use of books in the stack rooms
- If you wish for the books to be prepared by staff before you come to the law library, please sign up using this Google form.
- [KU members only] Law Library Kyoto University: Application to borrow books from the stack rooms
(Faculty members, staff, graduates and law undergraduates (with permission) can access the stack rooms or the periodicals section by registering their name at the counter.)
- If you apply after 5 p.m. on weekdays or holidays, we will prepare your order after next business day.
You will receive an email when the book you wish to use is ready, so please come and pick it up at the Law Library counter within a week.
②About returning books
- You can return the materials at the law library counter or the book drop in front of the law library. (Some books should be returned directly to the counter in the Law Library.)
- You can return borrowing book by post.
Please email us in advance and send the books in a traceable method.
Please pay the postage.
Law Library Kyoto University
Yoshida-hommachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
・Pack the books carefully so that they are not damaged by accidents in the post.
・Please write “Returned books are in” on the box or bag containing the returned books or on the invoice.
・Save a copy of the invoice in case of accidents during transport.
- All persons entering the Law Library must show identification. (student ID card, staff ID card, Kyoto university library card etc.)