Entering and Leaving the Library
Currently, we are restricting the use of non-KU users to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) .
For more information, please visit here.
- A library card is required to pass through the entrance gate.
- A student ID, employee ID or authentication IC card may be used as a library card.
- Auditing students and postgraduate students should apply for a special library card.
- Please check types of library cards about types of library cards.
- Visitors should inquire at the Information Desk regarding procedures for using the library.
- A buzzer will sound if a library material is taken out of the library without following due procedure.