Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- [Databases] Full text searching of Asahi Shimbun is newly available on Discovery (August 2018)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]Rendering and Construction News About a New Library at Katsura Campus
- [Trial] Churchill Archive (- Aug. 31)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2018
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Transcription data added to 244 items such as Kawai Collection, Korean classics
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: ”Rare Collection on Islamic Studies” held by ASAFAS released
- [Medical Library] Talk session : How to become a physician scientist in 30s in top institutes in US (Jul 19, 4:45-6:30 pm) [Medical Library Support Campaign for foreign medical licensing exam Part 2, 2018]
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Would you become a contributor to our digitization projects? - "Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive Fund" set up
- 【Main Library】Extension of pick-up counter’s opening hours for Interlibrary Loan service [June 2018]
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digitization of Fujikawa Collection completed
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: New items - 1,924 titles including 1,647 titles from Fujikawa Coll.
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】OSL でのプリンタ利用について
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】平成29年度出陳資料一覧を掲載しました