Email Due Date Reminder Service
About Email Due Date Reminder Service
- You can receive an email notification at 8:00 a.m. on the day before the due date.
- You will receive an email as below.
How to Register/Unregister
- If you would like to receive emails, please register through MyKULINE.
- Login to MyKULINE by clicking on the "Login" button in the top right-hand corner of the KULINE screen.
- Click "User Service".
- Click "User Information Change".
- In the "Mail for notification of the return due date" section, check "Receive E-Mail" and click "Continue".
- When you see a message that "Save changes?", click "Update".
- All new students and new graduate students receive an email notification.
- If you would like to unregister, please check "No email required" and set it.
If you do not have access to MyKULINE and would like to register, please contact your local library.
About the Address to Receive Notification Emails
- Emails are sent to student email KUMOI or faculty/staff email KUMail.
- If you use an email address other than KUMOI or KUMail, please set forwarding.
- Emails are sent collectively for materials with the same due date.
- This applies to materials that have been checked out using an automatic check-out machine or a terminal at the counter. Please note that emails will not be sent for materials borrowed by using a loan slip.
ContactOnline Services WG (Circulation)
kuline at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp