Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- [Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan"
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Feb 24)
- (日本語) (締切りました)【附属図書館】図書館アルバイトを募集します
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,443 titles including "Korean Metal/Stone Rubbings Collection" and others newly available
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 265 titles of Tanimura Collection linked to NIJL's Collectors' Seal Database
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Science freely reusable
- [Library Network] "The World of Old Krean Books" -Rare Books Exhibition (Feb. 19 - Mar. 3) & Symposium (Feb. 21) -