Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- 【Yoshida-South Library】「Guidance session on How to write your reports」(5/20,22,24,27,29,31)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】How to Publish Your Articles/Books? : Advice from Cambridge University Press (16th May)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019
- 【Main Library】The Future of Asian Humanities Book Selection "Researchers' recommendation" (18 Apr. - 7 May)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Current Developments of Open Citations and Institutional Repository"
- 【Library Network】Liberal Arts and General Education Courses "University Library Data Searching"
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Manyoshu, from which Japan's new era name Reiwa is derived, is available in the Digital Archive
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Illustrated plans regarding the accessions of the Emperors from Nakai Collection newly digitized and released
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Museum's historical documents and Main Library's Buddhism Collection newly released