Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- 5/22 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Kyoto University has formulated “Kyoto University Policy on Research Data Management and Sharing”
- 5/15 updated [Library Network] Access to e-resources expanded during the COVID-19 public health emergency
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (May 30)
- May. 1 renewed [Katsura Library & Libraries of Faculty of Engineering (Yoshida)] Preventive Measures against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Tannowa Document released under the joint project with Princeton University
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Plug-in required to be authenticated to access e-resources