Find books, journals, e-books, e-journals, rare books and dissertations.
Find journal articles, proceedings and chapters of books.
Find books, journals, articles, news papers and so on including online resources comprehensively.
Find databases by titles, subjects, and types of resources.
MyKULINE enables you to confirm the materials you are borrowing, extend due dates, and request interlibrary loan.
Find peer-reviewed journal articles, dissertations, departmental bulletin papers and any kind of scholarly works of Kyoto University.
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online
- [Library Network] Symposium "Academic Libraries in the Age of Open Science - Focusing on Human Resource Development" , handouts and videos are uploaded
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Jun 2)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】平成30年度出陳資料一覧を掲載しました
- 【Yoshida-South Library】「Guidance session on How to write your reports」(5/20,22,24,27,29,31)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Manyoshu, from which Japan's new era name Reiwa is derived, is available in the Digital Archive
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Illustrated plans regarding the accessions of the Emperors from Nakai Collection newly digitized and released