E-Journals & E-Books List
Search for a Journal by Title/ISSN
If you already have a citation and want full text, try Citation Linker.
Browse by Title
Browse by Subject
Search by DOI or PubMed ID Number
- What is DOI? Example DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevD.15.2752
- What is PubMed? Example PubMed ID: 32881
- What is KU ArticleLinker?
Search by E-Journals Platform
E-Journals / E-Books site (platform) List
:look for journal from platform (ex. ScienceDirect/CiNii)
For Access to E-Resources
Kyoto University offers E-Journals (about 40,000 titles), E-Books (about 50,000 titles) and Databases (about 100 DB) to the faculty, staff, and students of kyoto University.
For Access to e-resources, the license conditions has set forth by publishers who provides.
All publishers prohibit the following actions,
- Systematic and programmatic download: Even if you download manually, it shall be considered as excessive use if you download a lot of files at one time. Just to display on the screen of the PC, it will be considered "Download".
- Usage beyond the private purpose
- Reproducing and distributing
In case that you violate the license conditions, they will suspend our license to access from campus.
You are required to comply with the license.
Please refer for detail to Terms and Conditions by Publishers / Providers.
- E-Journals : Access and Use Restrictions (PDF)
- Recent Cases : Excessive use of E-Journals [Japanese] [Flier] [Brochure]
- Poster "Excessive Download of e-journal Articles Is PROHIBITED!"（PDF）
- Poster "Don't lend others your "ID"! "（PDF）
E-Journal and Database Authentication System
In order to access e-resources, such as e-journals, e-books and databases, the setting of a authentication system is required. And you'll need to authenticate your user status by ID and password.
- Guide to E-Journal and Database Authentication System(On campus only)
- E-Journal and Database Authentication System FAQ(ECS-ID/SPS-ID required)
Log files shall not be used for any purposes other than the investigation of inappropriate use or statistical analysis to carry out administration.Statistics will not include any personal information.