ILL from Public libraries in Kyoto prefecture
Kyoto University Library has started a delivery service with public libraries in Kyoto prefecture.
You can borrow books from these libraries at no charge.
Users who can borrow:
- Student, Staffs, and Professor emeritus of Kyoto University
You can order books from public libraries in:
- Kyoto Prefectural Library, Kyoto Institute, Library and Archives, Kyoto City Libraries, and public libraries in Kyoto prefecture.
- There is no charge for this service.
- about 2 or 3 weeks (varies from libraries to libraries)
Books cannot be borrowed
How to order
- Please ask at the Interlibrary loan desk, Main Library or make a request from MyKULINE.
- Please check availability in public libraries in Kyoto prefecture.
OPAC ： 京都府図書館総合目録
- 'Apply Library' on the MyKULINE form should be 'Main Library'.
*If you cannot select 'Main Library', please ask the staff of your departmental library.
- Please note "Borrow from Kyoto Prefectural Library" in 'Remarks' on the MyKULINE form.
- You can borrow and return books at Main Library, Kyoto University.
【User Service Section 2023.06.15 Last Updated】
- You cannot return books to public libraries directly.