NDL Digital Collections for partner libraries
The service of "NDL Digital Collections for partner libraries" is available at Main Library.
- Main Library 1F (2 PC for NDL services)
- Student, Faculty, Staff and Professor emeritus *This service is unavailable for alumni and non-university members.
How to use
- Please ask at library desk. Your ID Card of Kyoto University is required.
- Staff will set up the PC.
- You cannot download or save images. You cannot take the picture. Please request the copy.
How to request the copy
[User Support Section 2022.05.18 update]
- You can request the copy up to the range allowed in the copyright law.
- If KU libraries hold the item, see the item in the library.
- Apply from MyKULINE.
- If you cannot use MyKULINE, ask librarian.
- Fee: Monochrome 20 YEN per sheet / Color 60 YEN per sheet
- You can get the copy the next day or later.