Visiting other libraries
Visiting other libraries (Reading Only)
When using other university's library, check the institution's website for instructions on how to use its library.
Some institutions may require the presentation of personal ID or student ID, and some may require that you contact them beforehand.
If you need a letter of introduction (permission to use a library), apply for one at the Interlibrary Access Desk.
Generally, you should apply for a letter of introduction from your local library.
- This service is only for university members.
【User Service Section 2023.06.15 Last updated】
- When you visit other university's library, please check the institution's web site for instructions on how to use the library.
- Some libraries may require the presentation of student ID or personal ID, and some may require you to contact them in advance.
- If you need a letter of introduction (permission to use a library), please apply for it at your home library by 2-3 days before the preferred date to visit.
- Some books may not be available to be borrowed, such as bound books, books out on loan, and resources owned by a research laboratory.
- You can also apply a letter of introduction online at: [Main Library] Application for letter of introduction to other university libraries