ILL from other campuses: from a remote campuse (Katsura, Uji, etc.) to the main library
Materials owned by the University at a remote campus (Katsura, Uji, etc.) can be ordered from the main library.(only for university members
Please check the Kyoto University Libraries Map
|Intercampus loans are possible
||Katsura campus, Uji campus, Institute for Integrated Radiation and Nuclear Science, Primate Research Institute Library, Library of Center for Ecological Research, Seto Marine Biological Laboratory Field Science Education and Research Center
|Intercampus loans are NOT possible
Charge and Wait period
||monochrome: 20 yen/page, color: 60 yen/page
||free of charge
||only private expense (except for particular case)
※If you want to pay at public expense, please ask your affiliated library.
||It takes a few days to 1 week to obtain material. Wait period varies depending upon the lending library and materials requested.
How to apply
- Please make a request at the Interlibrary Access Desk (weekdays 9:00-16:45) or request online.
- You can make a request at your affiliated library.
- You can borrow only 3 books at once.
- Cancellation after an application may not be able to be performed.
- Some books may not be available to be borrowed, such as bound books, books out on loan, and resources owned by a research laboratory.
- When the articles or books are ready to be picked up, notification will be made by E-mail.
- Please pick them up at the Interlibrary Access Desk (weekdays 9:00-16:45) as soon as possible.
【User Support Section 2018.04.02 Last Updated】
- Borrowing period varies depending upon the lending library and materials requested. Be sure to return items by the due date!
- In principle, journals are not loaned.