ILL from other campuses: from a remote campus (Katsura, Uji, etc.) to the main library
Materials owned by the University at a remote campus (Katsura, Uji, etc.) can be ordered from the main library.(only for university members
Please check the Kyoto University Libraries Map
|Intercampus loans are possible
||Katsura campus, Uji campus, Institute for Integrated Radiation and Nuclear Science, Inuyama Campus Library, Library of Center for Ecological Research, Seto Marine Biological Laboratory Field Science Education and Research Center
|Intercampus loans are NOT possible
Charge and Wait period
||monochrome: 20 yen/page, color: 60 yen/page
||free of charge
||only private expense (except for particular case)
※If you want to pay at public expense, please ask your affiliated library.
||It takes a few days to 1 week to obtain material. Wait period varies depending upon the lending library and materials requested.
How to apply
- Please make a request online(MyKULINE). (detail)
- You can make a request at your affiliated library.
- You can borrow only 3 books at once.
- Cancellation after an application may not be able to be performed.
- Some books may not be available to be borrowed, such as bound books, books out on loan, and resources owned by a research laboratory.
- If you don't know how to request, or you can't use MyKULINE, please ask at the Interlibrary Access Desk (9:00 - 16:45 on weekdays)
- When the articles or books are ready to be picked up, notification will be made by E-mail. Please check KUMOI or KUmail.
- Please pick them up at the Interlibrary Access Desk (until 1 hour before closing) as soon as possible.
【User Service Section 2023.06.15 Last Updated】
- Borrowing period varies depending upon the lending library and materials requested. Be sure to return items by the due date!
- In principle, journals are not loaned.