[Kyoto University Library Network] 1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive
One thousand eight hundred and fifty-one titles of rare materials, including 996 titles of Kawai Collection, Meiji Restoration Collection, Fujikawa Collection and Hiramatsu Collection, have been newly publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, in which a total of 5,570 titles are available as of today.
1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized (Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive - News)
Kawai Collection consists of Korean classical manuscripts and books collected by Dr. Hirotami Kawai. Kyoto University bought the collection from his family in 1919 and since then has preserved it as one of its rare collections.
In 2015, Kyoto University Library, the Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University and the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University concluded an agreement on the cooperation for the investigation of Korean classics Kyoto University Library holds, the digitization of them and the compilation of metadata for them.
We have published 996 manuscripts digitized based on this agreement. The remaining manuscripts and books will also be available in this digital archive in the future.
- (日本語) 【図書館機構講習会】Scopusを活用した論文投稿セミナー : 英語論文執筆のポイントと研究倫理 (12/12,12/13) - 学内4会場で開催! - (2018-11-22)
- [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (11/29) (2018-11-21)
- [Databases] CAB Abstracts and Global Health Databases will discontinue December 31, 2018 (2018-11-19)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2018-11-19)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus(12/17) (2018-11-19)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 49 books held by the Main Library and the Graduate School of Science have been newly released (2018-11-13)
- [Library Network] KUINS-VPN: PPTP service will change at the end of January 2019 (2018-11-02)
- Solved!: [Access Trouble] PubMed => ArticleLinker (Oct. 24) (2018-10-24)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network Thu. 8 NOV】OECD database workshop (2018-10-23)
- [Library Network] Email Due Date Reminder Service (2018-10-22)