[Kyoto University Library Network] 1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive
One thousand eight hundred and fifty-one titles of rare materials, including 996 titles of Kawai Collection, Meiji Restoration Collection, Fujikawa Collection and Hiramatsu Collection, have been newly publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, in which a total of 5,570 titles are available as of today.
1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized (Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive - News)
Kawai Collection consists of Korean classical manuscripts and books collected by Dr. Hirotami Kawai. Kyoto University bought the collection from his family in 1919 and since then has preserved it as one of its rare collections.
In 2015, Kyoto University Library, the Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University and the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University concluded an agreement on the cooperation for the investigation of Korean classics Kyoto University Library holds, the digitization of them and the compilation of metadata for them.
We have published 996 manuscripts digitized based on this agreement. The remaining manuscripts and books will also be available in this digital archive in the future.
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Publication of report on staff overseas research study ：The Kyoto University Global Frontier Project for Young Professionals - John Mung Program (2018-02-21)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Rare Materials Digital Archive: Otogi zoshi's outlines and illustrations available (2018-02-21)
- 【Main Library】「The ABC of Research ～What is Scientific Analysis?～」6th/19th March - Learning Support Desk Event - (2018-02-16)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] 1,851 new rare materials including Kawai Collection publicized in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (2018-02-07)
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018) (2018-01-12)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 29) (2018-01-10)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calendar on January (2018-01-09)
- Solved:【Trouble】KURENAI is unavailable now (2017-12-28)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2017/12/28 - 2018/01/03 (2017-12-26)
- In order to raise awareness of appropriate use of electronic resources (2017-12-25)