The platform of Periodicals Index Online (PIO) has been changed.
On 2013-04-22 (1204 reads)
The platform of database "Periodicals Index Online (PIO)" has been changed from 3/18.
Both platform are available now, and the schedule of closing of the old site is specifically undecided.
In addition, with the platform shift,
the data saved at My Archive of the old platform does not shift to a new platform automatically.
If you have already registered your My Archive, please take backup.
On a new platform, the same service "My Research" is provided.
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [Maintenance] WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, WorldCat Discovery, FirstSearch (Apr. 7) (2019-04-03)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Ebook Central (Apr. 21) (2019-03-25)
- [Trial] World’s Fairs : A Global History of Expositions (- Mar. 7) (2019-02-07)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Feb 24) (2019-02-06)
- [Maintenance]Emerald Insight (Feb 5-6) (2019-01-31)
- [Trouble]RefWorks (Jan 21) (2019-01-22)
- [Maintenance] KU ArticleLinker, E-journals/E-books List(Feb 9-10) (2019-01-18)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 20) (2019-01-15)