The platform of Periodicals Index Online (PIO) has been changed.
On 2013-04-22 (1216 reads)
The platform of database "Periodicals Index Online (PIO)" has been changed from 3/18.
Both platform are available now, and the schedule of closing of the old site is specifically undecided.
In addition, with the platform shift,
the data saved at My Archive of the old platform does not shift to a new platform automatically.
If you have already registered your My Archive, please take backup.
On a new platform, the same service "My Research" is provided.
- Trial Now Available: Index Islamicus Online (JUN 3 - AUG 25) (2019-06-12)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on June 18 (2019-06-11)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2019-05-27)
- Solved:【Access Trouble】Medical Online (2019-05-23)
- [Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 24) (2019-05-22)
- [URL Updated] Journal Citation Reports, Essential Science Indicators (2019-05-15)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Jun 2) (2019-05-14)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2019/04/27 - 2019/05/06 (2019-04-26)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 24(Wed.), 2019 12:00-13:00) (2019-04-23)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Apr 23) (2019-04-22)