Transitioning to new RefWorks (the newest version of RefWorks)
Kyoto University Library is planning on transition to new RefWorks in 2017.
*The page about new RefWorks (ProQuest website)
Please wait to use the new RefWorks until ProQuest migrates your data to new RefWorks in 2017 (when the full functionality is available).
We will post new information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your cooperation.
[Academic Support Section]
- [Database] Foreign Office Files for China, 1919-1980 (2019-10-17)
- [Maintenance] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System (October 17, 2019) (2019-10-17)
- [Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released (2019-10-15)
- Solved!: [Access Trouble] PubMed => 360Link (Sep. 5) (2019-09-05)
- [Important]e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019 (2019-09-05)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Sep. 10(Tue.), 2019 8:00-9:00) (2019-09-05)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 22:00 September 4 to 7:00 September 5 (2019-08-29)
- [Maintenance]Ichushi Web, Saishin Kango Web(Aug. 25th) (2019-08-19)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Aug 25) (2019-08-01)
- Kamakura Ibun on JapanKnowledge is available (2019-07-29)