[Re-notification]Transitioning to new RefWorks (the newest version of RefWorks)
Kyoto University Library is planning on transition to new RefWorks in 2017.
*The page about new RefWorks (ProQuest website)
Please wait to use the new RefWorks until ProQuest migrates your data to new RefWorks in 2017 (when the full functionality is available).
We will post new information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your cooperation.
[Academic Support Section]
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- The URL of the database "eol" will be changed (2020-07-28)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (Aug 23) (2020-07-10)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-06-04)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Ebook Central (Jun. 28) (2020-06-01)
- [Maintenance]JapanKnowledge (May 30) (2020-05-13)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2020/05/02 - 2020/05/06 (2020-05-01)
- [Maintenance]Ichushi Web, Saishin Kango Web(Apr. 23rd, 24th and 25th) (2020-04-20)