[Re-notification]Transitioning to new RefWorks (the newest version of RefWorks)
Kyoto University Library is planning on transition to new RefWorks in 2017.
*The page about new RefWorks (ProQuest website)
Please wait to use the new RefWorks until ProQuest migrates your data to new RefWorks in 2017 (when the full functionality is available).
We will post new information as it becomes available.
Thank you for your cooperation.
[Academic Support Section]
- Maintenance: Kikuzo II Visual (Mar. 15) (2021-03-01)
- Solved!: Trouble: KU Article Linker Temporarily Unavailable on Google Scholar (25 Feb) (2021-02-25)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 22:00 March 3rd to 7:00 March 4th (2021-02-18)
- [Maintenance]Kikuzo II Visual (Feb. 14) (2021-02-04)
- 【Datebase】Tokyo Army Military Proceedings on February 26 Incident Part 1 (2021-02-01)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-01-21)
- [Maintenance] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System (January 26, 2021) (2021-01-19)
- Solved!: Trouble: Installment of a designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- Solved!: Trouble: Ichushi Web, Saishin Kango Sakuin Web Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- 1/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-01-15)