Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised on June 19, 2017.
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines
The main points of the revision are as follows.
- Article 5 (4) and Article 10 regarding data acquisition were added.
- Article 8 was added to prohibit systematic large-volume searches or downloads that may overload the Repository’s server.
Please note that the data acquisition with full text data requires the permission from the copyright holders.
Academic Support Section, Kyoto University Library
repository [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- 5/6 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2020 (2021-04-08)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (April 12, 2021) (2021-04-06)