Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised on June 19, 2017.
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines
The main points of the revision are as follows.
- Article 5 (4) and Article 10 regarding data acquisition were added.
- Article 8 was added to prohibit systematic large-volume searches or downloads that may overload the Repository’s server.
Please note that the data acquisition with full text data requires the permission from the copyright holders.
Academic Support Section, Kyoto University Library
repository [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- 7/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-07-15)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- 7/13 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-07-01)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-06-30)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] The New e-Resources Access Authentication System (Plug-in) (June 29, 2020) (2020-06-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)