Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised on June 19, 2017.
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines
The main points of the revision are as follows.
- Article 5 (4) and Article 10 regarding data acquisition were added.
- Article 8 was added to prohibit systematic large-volume searches or downloads that may overload the Repository’s server.
Please note that the data acquisition with full text data requires the permission from the copyright holders.
Academic Support Section, Kyoto University Library
repository [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-08-05)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-08-05)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-04)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Japan Association of National University Libraries Commendation awarded to the Open Access Promotion Project Team (2020-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)