Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised on June 19, 2017.
Kyoto University Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines
The main points of the revision are as follows.
- Article 5 (4) and Article 10 regarding data acquisition were added.
- Article 8 was added to prohibit systematic large-volume searches or downloads that may overload the Repository’s server.
Please note that the data acquisition with full text data requires the permission from the copyright holders.
Academic Support Section, Kyoto University Library
repository [at] mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- [Library Network] Symposium "Academic Libraries in the Age of Open Science - Focusing on Human Resource Development" , handouts and videos are uploaded (2019-05-23)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】IEEE Authorship Workshop (6th June) (2019-05-15)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2019/04/27 - 2019/05/06 (2019-04-26)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】How to Publish Your Articles/Books? : Advice from Cambridge University Press (16th May) (2019-04-25)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019 (2019-04-24)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 24(Wed.), 2019 12:00-13:00) (2019-04-23)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Current Developments of Open Citations and Institutional Repository" (2019-04-08)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a name of a new library at Katsura Campus (2019-04-08)