[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,114 titles from Fujikawa Collection, 1,328 titles from Kawai Collection, etc.
The 2,460 newly digitized titles during academic year 2017 - 1,114 titles from Fujikawa Collection, 1,328 titles from Kawai Collection and others - are now available in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, in which a total of 717,532 images of 8,438 titles are available as of March 30, 2018.
Fujikawa Collection consists of about 5,000 medical books formerly held by Yu Fujikawa, Doctor of medicine and literature. Funded by a special fund to strengthen the universities' function, we have digitized 1,114 titles during academic year 2017.
Kawai Collection consists of Korean classical manuscripts and books collected by Dr. Hirotami Kawai. Kyoto University Library, the Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University and the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University have been engaged in a collaboration project since 2015. One thousand three hundred and twenty eight manuscripts digitized under this project are now newly available.
- 【Main Library】24th - 28th June "Report Workshop：Report・LaTeX・PowerPoint・Document Management・Numerical Simulation・ Experiment Report」 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2019-06-12)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on June 18 (2019-06-11)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Main Library's materials including "Portrait of Hakuseki Arai" newly released (2019-06-06)
- [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (June 4, 2019) (2019-05-29)
- Solved:[Trouble]KURENAI : Kyoto University Research Information Repository (2019-05-28)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2019-05-27)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Academic Libraries in the Age of Open Science - Focusing on Human Resource Development" , handouts and videos are uploaded (2019-05-23)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】IEEE Authorship Workshop (6th June) (2019-05-15)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2019/04/27 - 2019/05/06 (2019-04-26)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】How to Publish Your Articles/Books? : Advice from Cambridge University Press (16th May) (2019-04-25)