[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,114 titles from Fujikawa Collection, 1,328 titles from Kawai Collection, etc.
The 2,460 newly digitized titles during academic year 2017 - 1,114 titles from Fujikawa Collection, 1,328 titles from Kawai Collection and others - are now available in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, in which a total of 717,532 images of 8,438 titles are available as of March 30, 2018.
Fujikawa Collection consists of about 5,000 medical books formerly held by Yu Fujikawa, Doctor of medicine and literature. Funded by a special fund to strengthen the universities' function, we have digitized 1,114 titles during academic year 2017.
Kawai Collection consists of Korean classical manuscripts and books collected by Dr. Hirotami Kawai. Kyoto University Library, the Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University and the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University have been engaged in a collaboration project since 2015. One thousand three hundred and twenty eight manuscripts digitized under this project are now newly available.
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. August 12 to August 14 (2019-07-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 『東文選』『續東文選』『日用冊』 from Kawai Collection released (2019-07-30)
- Kamakura Ibun on JapanKnowledge is available (2019-07-29)
- Gale platform is available: MOMW (Jul. 2019) (2019-07-25)
- 【学内向け・重要】電子ジャーナル・データベースへのアクセス方法が変わります(2019年10月から) (2019-07-19)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2019 (2019-07-19)
- Solved:[Login Trouble]Mobile KULINE, KULINE for Smartphone (2019-07-19)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. on July 19 (2019-07-18)
- 【図書館機構】2019年度前期試験期間 開館時間拡大のお知らせ (2019-07-01)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Important Cultural Property "Dainihonshi hensan kiroku" (G.S. Letters) newly released (2019-07-01)