[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,114 titles from Fujikawa Collection, 1,328 titles from Kawai Collection, etc.
The 2,460 newly digitized titles during academic year 2017 - 1,114 titles from Fujikawa Collection, 1,328 titles from Kawai Collection and others - are now available in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive, in which a total of 717,532 images of 8,438 titles are available as of March 30, 2018.
Fujikawa Collection consists of about 5,000 medical books formerly held by Yu Fujikawa, Doctor of medicine and literature. Funded by a special fund to strengthen the universities' function, we have digitized 1,114 titles during academic year 2017.
Kawai Collection consists of Korean classical manuscripts and books collected by Dr. Hirotami Kawai. Kyoto University Library, the Institute for Research in Humanities, Kyoto University and the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University have been engaged in a collaboration project since 2015. One thousand three hundred and twenty eight manuscripts digitized under this project are now newly available.
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- 7/9 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-07-09)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)
- 7/2 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-07-02)
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-07-01)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-06-30)
- [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-06-29)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] The New e-Resources Access Authentication System (Plug-in) (June 29, 2020) (2020-06-24)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2020-06-24)