Solved! : [Trouble] RefWorks (2 May)
On 2018-05-02 (748 reads)
Solved! (May 7, 2018)
Currently, Japanese characters displayed on "RefWorks" are garbled.
Proquest is working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
[Main Library E-Resources Team]
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2019/04/27 - 2019/05/06 (2019-04-26)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】How to Publish Your Articles/Books? : Advice from Cambridge University Press (16th May) (2019-04-25)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (5 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019) *Extended until the end of May 2019 (2019-04-24)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 24(Wed.), 2019 12:00-13:00) (2019-04-23)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Apr. 22(Mon.), 2019 8:30-9:30) (2019-04-18)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on April 18 (2019-04-12)
- [Library Network] Symposium "Current Developments of Open Citations and Institutional Repository" (2019-04-08)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a name of a new library at Katsura Campus (2019-04-08)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (from 10:00am, Friday, April 5, 2019) (2019-04-05)
- 【Library Network】Liberal Arts and General Education Courses "University Library Data Searching" (2019-04-02)