[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digital images of the Graduate School of Science freely reusable
Digital images of the materials held by the libraries of the Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, publicized on the Internet are now freely reusable without application or fee.
The Graduate School of Science has introduced a new rule on the reuse of the digital images of its library materials, in order to promote the use of the digital images created from its rare materials and publicized on the Internet as part of the Open Access Promotion Project. Under the new rule, the digital images of materials held by the Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, publicized on the Internet are reusable without application or fee.
Currently, the Main Library, Yoshida-South Library and the libraries of the Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, permit the free reuse of their digital images by indicating their attribution and any change made to them. Please refer to "Guide for Content Reuse" of Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive for detail.
Many of the rare materials held by Kyoto University are used in publications or broadcasting. For example, Newe Zeyttung auss der Insel Japonien and Kunijo Kabuki Ekotoba are cited in textbooks for students. Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive publicizes 1,071,087 digital images of 12,793 titles as of January 29, 2019.
- [Workshop]Paper submission: Viewpoint of Academic Publishers (Dec 2 - 16) (2022-11-21)
- 【Library Network】 Library Workshop video clips are available. (2022-11-18)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Nov. 24) (2022-11-17)
- 【System】Trouble with KULINE "cross-search" (2022-11-16)
- [Restored] Trouble connecting to KULINE, the website of Kyoto Univ. Library Network , etc. (2022-11-16)
- Finished:[Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on Oct.23 (2022-10-21)
- [Library Network] Satisfaction survey for library uses at the remote site of Kyoto University (2022-10-13)
- [Advance Notice] Important: E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-10-03)
- [Solved] (Updated 28 Sep.) Trouble: Designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (26 Sep.) (2022-09-26)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(10/9) (2022-09-13)