[Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan"
Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan."
Kyoto University Library Network and Keio University Media Center launched the digital unification project in September, 2018. The collection, held by the Faculty of Education, as well as the Graduate School of Education of the University of Tokyo, includes the textbooks and the related books from the late Edo period through Meiji period.
The URL for "Digital Fujikawa" is as follows.
We hope this would be helpful for your research.
- [Database] Foreign Office Files for China, 1919-1980 (2019-10-17)
- [Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released (2019-10-15)
- 【Library Network】Temporary Closing due to Typhoon no.19（Oct. 12, 2019） (2019-10-11)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 11, 2019) (2019-09-11)
- Solved!: [Access Trouble] PubMed => 360Link (Sep. 5) (2019-09-05)
- [Important]e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019 (2019-09-05)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Sep. 10(Tue.), 2019 8:00-9:00) (2019-09-05)
- Solved: [Trouble] Library Network Website (2019-09-02)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 22:00 September 4 to 7:00 September 5 (2019-08-29)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 9:00 a.m. August 12 to August 14 (2019-07-30)