[Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan"
Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan."
Kyoto University Library Network and Keio University Media Center launched the digital unification project in September, 2018. The collection, held by the Faculty of Education, as well as the Graduate School of Education of the University of Tokyo, includes the textbooks and the related books from the late Edo period through Meiji period.
The URL for "Digital Fujikawa" is as follows.
We hope this would be helpful for your research.
- 8/4 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-08-04)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-04)
- 8/3 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-08-03)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Japan Association of National University Libraries Commendation awarded to the Open Access Promotion Project Team (2020-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: When reusing the image of Amabie... (2020-07-13)
- [Library Network] KULINE's and Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive's metadata now searchable through NDL Search (2020-07-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-07-06)