[Library Network] Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan"
Dr. Yu Fujikawa's collection, held by the University of Tokyo, is now available at the website "Digital Fujikawa - History of Medicine in Japan."
Kyoto University Library Network and Keio University Media Center launched the digital unification project in September, 2018. The collection, held by the Faculty of Education, as well as the Graduate School of Education of the University of Tokyo, includes the textbooks and the related books from the late Edo period through Meiji period.
The URL for "Digital Fujikawa" is as follows.
We hope this would be helpful for your research.
- [For faculty members]E-Book Purchase Request Form for Student use (2020-06-05)
- 6/5 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-06-05)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】オンライン学習相談を始めます (2020-06-05)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-06-04)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (29 May 2020 - 31 Jul 2020) (2020-05-29)
- 5/25 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-05-25)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2020/05/02 - 2020/05/06 (2020-05-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020 (2020-04-24)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (May 10) (2020-04-22)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Tannowa Document released under the joint project with Princeton University (2020-04-21)