[Important]e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
A new “plug-in” authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be introduced in the beginning of October 2019.
This is to update the authentication system to match the current Internet environment and to provide better service for the university members.
13th September 2019 Trial operation of the new system to be started and the plug-in to be released
1st October 2019 Official launch of the new system and the current system to be stopped: E-resources will be accessible only by using the designated plug-in.
The plug-in is only compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Therefore, the system doesn’t support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
The details are as follows.（on-campas）
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-08-05)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)
- 8/5 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-08-05)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館】臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-04)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped （8/2 0:00～8/3 10:00） (2020-07-29)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Japan Association of National University Libraries Commendation awarded to the Open Access Promotion Project Team (2020-07-27)
- [Library Network] Summer Libary Hours 2020 (2020-07-27)
- Solved!: [Trouble] RefWorks (29 Jun) (2020-07-14)