[Important]e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
A new “plug-in” authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be introduced in the beginning of October 2019.
This is to update the authentication system to match the current Internet environment and to provide better service for the university members.
13th September 2019 Trial operation of the new system to be started and the plug-in to be released
1st October 2019 Official launch of the new system and the current system to be stopped: E-resources will be accessible only by using the designated plug-in.
The plug-in is only compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Therefore, the system doesn’t support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
The details are as follows.（on-campas）
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (October 18-25) (2021-10-11)
- Solved:[Trouble] KULINE and MyKULINE are stopping now (2021-09-28)
- [Database] Trouble: CNKI unavailable (2021-09-28)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2021 (2021-09-16)
- [Library Network] KULINE RareBooks Search Renewal (2021-09-15)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 21, 2021) (2021-09-13)
- 【Online Workshop】9/10: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / August 2nd - 5th "Graduation Thesis Workshop" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-10)
- 【Online Workshop】9/10: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / July 12th - 16th "Basic Techniques of Writing a Report" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-10)
- [Institute for Research in Humanities] [Online] Taiwan Lectures on Chinese Studies: 9/17 (FRI) (2021-09-08)
- 【Online Workshop】9/6: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / 25th-26th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.2 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-06)