[Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Kyoto University's rare materials searchable on WorldCat
Kyoto University's rare materials are now searchable on WorldCat, the world's most comprehensive database of information about library collections delivered by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center, Inc.).
|WorldCat Discovery||A cloud-based application that helps people easily find resources available at their library and in libraries worldwide, including WorldCat, through a single search|
|WorldCat||The world's most comprehensive database of information about library collections delivered by OCLC|
[Search result of WorldCat Discovery]
Click [Access online] and you can see the search result of Kyoto University OPAC KULINE, which leads you to digital images in Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive.
Kyoto University Library Network is promoting the digitization of rare primary sources Kyoto University holds and their dissemination on the Internet so that the World can easily find them.
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- 【附属図書館】終了しました：臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-17)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)