[My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID.
If you will go on to graduate school or transfer to a different faculty, please back up records on MyKULINE by yourself by your expiry date.
Please note that records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID automatically.
Those who will change their status need to back up MyKULINE records manually. (e.g. Students who will go on to graduate school or become a staff member.)
Those who will be reissued their library card are also included.
1. Your Library Record
1.1. Borrowing history (*1)
1.2. Copy request (*1)
1.3. Loan request (*1)
1.4. Purchase request (*1)
2. My Folder
2.1. Bookmark (*1)
2.2. My Search (*2)
3. New Arrival Alert
3.1. Search Alert (*2)
3.2. Serials Alert (*2)
(*1) It is convenient to export Library Record (1.1-1.4.) and Bookmark (2.1.) to document management tool (RefWorks or EndNote Basic) and manage records on the tool.
[Reference] How to use Document Management Tool. (KULINE FAQ)
(*2) Please be sure to back up manually of "My Search" (2.2.) and "New Arrival Alert" (3.1.-3.2.) since there are no export menu.
Thank you for your understanding.
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- 【附属図書館】終了しました：臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-17)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)
- Metadata of some collections in Kyoto University Digital Archive System "Peek" have been Released in KURENAI (2020-08-05)