【Yoshida-South Library】Reopening of YSL (from July 16th)
We offering the following service start from July 16th until further notice.
[Reopening the sitting area and AV room]
・We reduce the maximum capacity of seat at each floor.
・Please keep your distance and follow the floor markings for guidance.
・The library open from 10:00 to 16:00
・Newspaper reading room, OSL(Open Space Laboratory) and Wa-On are closed.
We also keep our special service offering such as;
Book delivery service for KU members
Extension of the borrowing period
Increasing the number of books to lend for undergraduate students
In other to prevent our users from the spread and contamination of Covid-19,
in accordance with safety measures for all. The library will like to recommend that all users
make sure to use face covering at all times.
The library will ask all guests to move out and wait when it crowded with users.
Help us to protect the health of our users and our team by using the hand sanitizer provided.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
【Offering limited services at YSL】
【Yoshida-South Library】Partially open for limited service. (Update)
Please feel free to contact us for any further enquiry.
Email : a30yslib(at)mail.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
※Please replace (at) with @
Office hours: 9:00 - 17:00 on weekdays
- [Yoshida-South Library]Service update (2020-09-25)
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】Temporary changes to library open on July 23rd and 24th. (2020-07-17)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】Reopening of YSL (from July 16th) (2020-07-10)
- 【Katsura Lib・Yoshida-South Lib】Research Support Campaign for students who write papers and to give presentations (2020-06-23)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】 Guidance session on how to write papers [Primary/Intermediate level](6/24,26,29, 7/1,3,6) (2020-06-10)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】Partially open for limited service. (Update) (2020-05-26)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】Partially open for limited service. (2020-05-07)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】Preventive Measures against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (2020-04-21)
- 【Yoshida-South Library】Exhibition : "What's TADOKU ?" (2020-02-03)