【Datebase】Tokyo Army Military Proceedings on February 26 Incident Part 1
Tokyo Army Military Proceedings on February 26 Incident Part 1 (online edition)
[provided by Institute for Research in Humanities]
Contains court-martial records of the February 26 Incident, which were discovered by the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office and transferred to the National Archives of Japan. With a detailed catalog and commentary, this database, the first of two parts, contains 32 volumes, or half of the total, with more than 2,500 current documents.
Institute for Research in Humanities Library
Please replace (at) with @.
- Important: [Setup Manual available] E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-11-30)
- Maintenance: JapanKnowledge (Nov. 26) (2022-11-15)
- 【Trial】（-12/31）Database「Oxford Bibliographies（Current Traial Subject: Victorian Literature, Social Work, Renaissance and Reformation）」 (2022-10-24)
- [Advance Notice] Important: E-Journal and Database Authentication System will Change (2022-10-03)
- [Solved] (Updated 28 Sep.) Trouble: Designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (26 Sep.) (2022-09-26)
- Maintenance: KinoDen (Kinokuniya Digital Library) (Sep. 22) (2022-09-20)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(10/9) (2022-09-13)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(9/10) (2022-08-24)
- Maintenance: Asahi Shimbun Cross-Search / Termination: the former platform ( Aug. 31) (2022-08-23)
- Maintenance: JapanKnowledge (Aug. 27) (2022-08-22)