【Datebase】Tokyo Army Military Proceedings on February 26 Incident Part 1
Tokyo Army Military Proceedings on February 26 Incident Part 1 (online edition)
[provided by Institute for Research in Humanities]
Contains court-martial records of the February 26 Incident, which were discovered by the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office and transferred to the National Archives of Japan. With a detailed catalog and commentary, this database, the first of two parts, contains 32 volumes, or half of the total, with more than 2,500 current documents.
Institute for Research in Humanities Library
Please replace (at) with @.
- 【YSL】Offering The Historical Recordings Collection (NDL) (2021-10-12)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (October 18-25) (2021-10-11)
- [Trial](- Oct. 31) China and the Modern World: Imperial China and the West, Part I, 1815-1881 (2021-10-01)
- [Database] Trouble: CNKI unavailable (2021-09-28)
- Maintenance: KULINE, Discovery, 京大ArticleLinker, E-Journals & E-Books List (Sep. 26) (2021-09-24)
- Maintenance: JapanKnowledge (Sep. 25) (2021-09-24)
- 8/31 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-08-31)
- Maintenance: KULINE, Discovery, 京大ArticleLinker, E-Journals & E-Books List (Aug. 22) (2021-08-19)
- 【Database】 ProQuest Historical Newspapers : The New York Times with Index (2021-08-12)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-07-30)