[Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 22:00 March 3rd to 7:00 March 4th
Due to system maintenance, Library Network Service will be suspended as follows.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- Period : from 22:00 March 3rd to 7:00 March 4th, 2021
- Services to be affected :
- KULINE : https://kuline.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/?lang=english
- While KULINE is out of service, you can search CiNii Books for books and periodicals held in the KU Libraries."How to search books and periodicals held in the KU Libraries when KULINE is out of service."
- The following services will not be affected.
- "Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive"(https://rmda.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en)
- E-journals and databases provided by Library Network and the library website
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (June 16, 2021) (2021-06-14)
- 6/2 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-06-02)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of the communication to off-campus due to SINET maintenance(5/30) (2021-05-28)
- 【Online Workshop】25th-26th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.2 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-18)
- [E-Book] Textbooks and reference books for classes of AY2021 Spring are now available (2021-05-14)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (May 17, 2021) (2021-05-13)
- 【Online Workshop】13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-05-07)
- [ONLINE Lecture] How to use the "eol" database (May 17-24) (2021-05-06)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2021/05/01 - 2021/05/05 (2021-04-30)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Images of 2,033 items from Fujikawa Collection were provided for the Database of Pre-Modern Japanese Works (2021-04-21)