[Katura Library] Group activity in the Research Commons
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Research Commons was used as the space exclusively for self-study,
but it can now be used for collaborative research and learning in groups of up to four people.
The open lab in the next room can only be used by one person for personal use.
Please use it.
- Research commons
Available for groups of up to four. Speech is also possible.
There are desks for three and four. Reservation is not required.
It can be used by individuals, but we give priority to group use.
We arrange desks in a school style. For personal use only. Reservation is not required.
・ Always wear a mask.
・ Disinfect hands with alcohol disinfectant at the entrance before use.
・ Disinfect on the desk with a disinfectant wipe at the entrance before and after use.
・ Please do not change the arrangement of the seat or acrylic boards.
E-Mail: 090stosho at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- 【Katsura Library】Change of opening hours (From January 24) (2022-01-18)
- 【Katsura Library】Some changes : Calendar of Jan.-Feb. (2022-01-18)
- 【Katsura Library】Restricting the use of Non-Kyoto University Members (From January 24) (2022-01-18)
- Katsura Library, The North Library and The South Library in Yoshida campus will be closed (2021-12-23)
- [Katsura Library] Nagao Collection has been established. (2021-12-13)
- [Katura Library] Group activity in the Research Commons (2021-11-17)
- 【Faculty of Engineering Libraries in Yoshida】Temporary start of operation of new libraries (11/15 -) (2021-11-12)
- 【Faculty of Engineering Yoshida Libraries】Closing of Faculty of Engineering 2 Libraries(10/28-29：Library of Physics,11/1-12:Electrical and Electronic Engineering Library) (2021-10-26)
- 【Libraries of Faculty of Engineering(Yoshida)】Reopening of 2 Libraries(10/1～) (2021-10-01)
- [Katsura Library] The virtual tour opened (2021-08-03)