[Katura Library] Group activity in the Research Commons
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Research Commons was used as the space exclusively for self-study,
but it can now be used for collaborative research and learning in groups of up to four people.
The open lab in the next room can only be used by one person for personal use.
Please use it.
- Research commons
Available for groups of up to four. Speech is also possible.
There are desks for three and four. Reservation is not required.
It can be used by individuals, but we give priority to group use.
We arrange desks in a school style. For personal use only. Reservation is not required.
・ Always wear a mask.
・ Disinfect hands with alcohol disinfectant at the entrance before use.
・ Disinfect on the desk with a disinfectant wipe at the entrance before and after use.
・ Please do not change the arrangement of the seat or acrylic boards.
E-Mail: 090stosho at mail2.adm.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- [Katsura Library] You will be able to enter the basement stack rooms from July 14, 2022 (2022-07-11)
- 【Katsura Library】Library Calendar of July-August 2022 (2022-07-04)
- [Katsura Library] The opening hours will be extended until 21:00 from June 1, 2022 (2022-05-27)
- 【Katsura Library and Faculty of Engineering Libraries in Yoshida】Student Book Request Available from 1st JUNE! (2022-05-27)
- The NDL's Digitized Contents Transmission Service for Individuals to Launch (2022-05-19)
- 【Faculty of Engineering Libraries in Yoshida】The North/South Library Learning Commons are open!! (5/2-) (2022-04-27)
- 【Katsura Library】This is the second anniversary of the opening. (2022-04-07)
- [Katsura Library] To New Members of Katsura Campus (2022-04-07)
- [Katsura Library] The virtual tour has been updated. (2022-04-06)
- [Katsura Library] Change of opening hours (From April 1) (2022-03-30)