RSC: KU researchers publish Open Access articles free of charge
Kyoto University researchers can publish open access articles at no cost in Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) journals during 2015.
RSC has provided Kyoto University Library with vouchers that enable authors to publish their RSC articles open access without paying the standard Article Processing Charge (APC).
Kyoto University Library has 31 RSC voucher codes and will assign them on a first-come, first-served basis.
For procedures, see
[Main Library Electronic Resources Section]
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (2 Oct - 1 Dec 2017) (2017-09-25)
- 【図書館機構講習会】各図書館・室の催しをまとめてチェック！各図書館・室の講習会・イベントカレンダー9月版を公開しました (2017-09-12)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (test version) has been released (2017-09-08)
- Nikkei Telecom is available (1 Sep 2017) (2017-09-04)
- [Library Network] Open Research: The future of scholarly communication (Sep. 13th 13:00-17:00) (2017-08-21)
- [Library Network] We added the new features to KULINE (8/17-) (2017-08-17)
- [Maintenance] Authentication System for E-Journals & Databases will be stopped(8/15,10:00-13:00) (2017-08-10)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (e.g. Online Catalog KULINE) will be stopped (8/8,22:00-/9,7:00. 8/10,17:00-/17,9:00. partly 8/4,15:00-/17,9:00) (2017-08-08)
- KU Libraries Closed Days during Summer Vacation in 2017 (2017-08-04)
- Research Information Repository Operational Guidelines were revised (2017-08-01)