RSC: KU researchers publish Open Access articles free of charge
Kyoto University researchers can publish open access articles at no cost in Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) journals during 2015.
RSC has provided Kyoto University Library with vouchers that enable authors to publish their RSC articles open access without paying the standard Article Processing Charge (APC).
Kyoto University Library has 31 RSC voucher codes and will assign them on a first-come, first-served basis.
For procedures, see
[Main Library Electronic Resources Section]
- Platform change on ECCO, MOMW (Apr 2018) (2018-05-17)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended on May 30 (2018-05-17)
- [Main Library] Seminar "eBook Publication: Research Output & Evaluation" (June 22nd 13:30-17:00) (2018-05-11)
- Solved! : [Trouble] RefWorks (2 May) (2018-05-02)
- (日本語) 【附属図書館講習会】 論文投稿で後悔しないために(5/17, 15:00-) (2018-05-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Digitization of Fujikawa Collection completed (2018-04-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: New items - 1,924 titles including 1,647 titles from Fujikawa Coll. (2018-04-26)
- Let's go on "Library Walk" Apr.2- May 11 (2018-04-24)
- Shinpen Kokka Taikan on JapanKnowledge is available (1 Apr 2018) (2018-04-03)
- Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Apr - 31 May 2018) (2018-04-03)