RSC: KU researchers publish Open Access articles free of charge
Kyoto University researchers can publish open access articles at no cost in Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) journals during 2015.
RSC has provided Kyoto University Library with vouchers that enable authors to publish their RSC articles open access without paying the standard Article Processing Charge (APC).
Kyoto University Library has 31 RSC voucher codes and will assign them on a first-come, first-served basis.
For procedures, see
[Main Library Electronic Resources Section]
- Trial Access to the "ProQuest Ebook Central" (20 Oct - 16 Feb 2018) (2018-01-12)
- [Maintenance]ProQuest Databases and RefWorks (Jan 29) (2018-01-10)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calendar on January (2018-01-09)
- Solved:【Trouble】KURENAI is unavailable now (2017-12-28)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2017/12/28 - 2018/01/03 (2017-12-26)
- In order to raise awareness of appropriate use of electronic resources (2017-12-25)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped (2017/12/28, 00:00 - 2018/1/5, 9:00) (2017-12-18)
- 【Library Network】About the period for spring break of PC Terminal service (2017-12-08)
- 【Kyoto University Library Network】Library Event Calender on December (2017-12-04)
- [Eng. and Lib. Network]About a new library at Katsura Campus (2017-12-01)