NCBI will be testing https on public web servers from 21:00 p.m. Monday, Sep. 26st, until 1:00 a.m. Tuesday, Sep. 27st.
You may experience problems with NCBI web sites during that time.
details: "NCBI Secure Website Tests"
*If the page you want to use doesn't work during the test period, wait until the test is over and try again. If your problem continues, you may need to change the URL in the address bar to start with http:// instead of https:// (again, after the test has ended.)
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- Maintenance: JDream III (Apr. 3) (2021-03-26)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-03-19)
- Maintenance: Kikuzo II Visual (Mar. 15) (2021-03-01)
- Solved!: Trouble: KU Article Linker Temporarily Unavailable on Google Scholar (25 Feb) (2021-02-25)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE etc.) will be suspended from 22:00 March 3rd to 7:00 March 4th (2021-02-18)
- [Maintenance]Kikuzo II Visual (Feb. 14) (2021-02-04)
- 【Datebase】Tokyo Army Military Proceedings on February 26 Incident Part 1 (2021-02-01)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-01-21)
- [Maintenance] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System (January 26, 2021) (2021-01-19)