［Main Library］The gate has been installed at the entrance to the basement.
On September 1, The gate has been installed at the entrance to the basement of the Main Library.
You can enter the stackroom of the basement without leaving your card.
The gate will be open when you hold the IC card over the reader or slide the magnetic library card.
The sensor senses and the gate will be open when you come to.
(It is not necessary to hold your card over.)
*You need to put your buggage in a locker in front of the gate.
(We lend the key for a locker at the entrance.)
*Non-members(including graduates) can not enter the basement as before.
Kyoto University Library
Circulation and Access Services Section
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2020 (2021-04-08)
- [Main Library] Service status of the Main Library (2021-04-08)
- [Main Library] Our Services of the Main Library after 8th, April 2021. (Published date: 9th, March, Last updated date: 5th, April) (2021-04-05)
- 【Library Network】New post on our website: Open access / open science support : Open access to research results (papers and research data), bulletins, and rare materials (2021-04-01)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】2021年度図書館機構 新入生歓迎企画「京大図書館、はじめの一歩」 (2021-04-01)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: New post on our website: How to make rare materials open access (2021-03-25)
- [Main Library]コロナ下の大学図書館サービス・日米情報共有会報告 (2021-03-17)
- [Main Library] RefWorks cancellation (2021-03-16)