Solved : [Trouble]EJs, EBs of IEEE
Solved (2017-09-19 21:54)
Access to EJs and EBs of IEEE has been blocked for excessive downloads.
We are working on getting this resolved.
For Access to e-resources, the license conditions have set forth by publishers who provides.
All publishers prohibit the following actions;
- Systematic and programmatic download
- Usage beyond the private purpose
- Downloading or printing of an entire issue of a journal
- Reproducing, distributing, defacing and resale
Especially, the publishers are strictly monitoring excessive downloading. When inappropriate use is recognized, publishers immediately deny access from Kyoto University as soon as they give caution.
It takes a lot of time to restore the access because it is require investigating and reporting about the incidents. For the period of negotiation, all Kyoto University students, faculty and researchers lose the access to resources. Moreover, if inappropriate use happens frequently, Kyoto University would take a serious penalty.
In order to avoid such a situation, please use e-resources carefully.
The standard of allowable downloading depends on publishers or associations.
We strongly recommend reading abstracts before downloading so that it is possible to find which articles necessary.
So, please use electronic journals carefully.
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- Maintenance: E-Journal and Database Authentication System (6/7 13:00～19:00) (2023-06-05)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2023/05/03 - 2023/05/07 (2023-05-02)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-04-25)
- [Library Network] [Important] KULINE (KU Libraries Catalog) will be renewed in August 2023 (2023-04-18)
- [Library Network] KULINE smartphone app and mobile KULINE will be unavailable (2023-04-18)
- Important: E-Journal and Database Authentication System has Changed (2023/4-) (2023-04-04)
- [solved]Trouble: Web of Science (3/28-) (2023-03-28)
- Maintenance: Lippincott Journals Platform (Mar. 31) (2023-03-22)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on March.9 (2023-03-07)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-03-03)