Solved!→[Trouble]Elsevier Science Direct
Access to Elsevier "ScienceDirect" has been blocked for excessive downloads.
We are working on getting this resolved.
For Access to e-resources, the license conditions have set forth by publishers who provides.
All publishers prohibit the following actions;
- Systematic and programmatic download
- Usage beyond the private purpose
- Downloading or printing of an entire issue of a journal
- Reproducing, distributing, defacing and resale
Especially, the publishers are strictly monitoring excessive downloading. When inappropriate use is recognized, publishers immediately deny access from Kyoto University as soon as they give caution.
It takes a lot of time to restore the access because it is require investigating and reporting about the incidents. For the period of negotiation, all Kyoto University students, faculty and researchers lose the access to resources. Moreover, if inappropriate use happens frequently, Kyoto University would take a serious penalty.
In order to avoid such a situation, please use e-resources carefully.
The standard of allowable downloading depends on publishers or associations.
We strongly recommend reading abstracts before downloading so that it is possible to find which articles necessary.
So, please use electronic journals carefully.
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- [solved]Trouble: Wiley Online Library (9 Jun.) (2022-06-09)
- [Library Network] Caution Regarding Predatory Journals (2022 update) (2022-05-16)
- [Maintenance]Project Euclid (May. 13) (2022-05-11)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2022-04-28)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2022/04/29 - 2022/05/05 (2022-04-27)
- Maintenance: KULINE, Discovery, 京大ArticleLinker, E-Journals & E-Books List (Apr. 17) (2022-04-13)
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2022-03-31)
- Solved:[Library Network] Access to Elsevier ScienceDirect is rejected (2022-03-29)
- Solved:[Library Network] Access to APS Jounrnals is partially rejected (2022-03-17)
- Solved:[Library Network] Access to APS Jounrnals is partially rejected (2022-03-11)