[My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID.
If you will go on to graduate school or transfer to a different faculty, please back up records on MyKULINE by yourself by your expiry date.
Please note that records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID automatically.
Those who will change their status need to back up MyKULINE records manually. (e.g. Students who will go on to graduate school or become a staff member.)
Those who will be reissued their library card are also included.
1. Your Library Record
1.1. Borrowing history (*1)
1.2. Copy request (*1)
1.3. Loan request (*1)
1.4. Purchase request (*1)
2. My Folder
2.1. Bookmark (*1)
2.2. My Search (*2)
3. New Arrival Alert
3.1. Search Alert (*2)
3.2. Serials Alert (*2)
(*1) It is convenient to export Library Record (1.1-1.4.) and Bookmark (2.1.) to document management tool (RefWorks or EndNote Basic) and manage records on the tool.
[Reference] How to use Document Management Tool. (KULINE FAQ)
(*2) Please be sure to back up manually of "My Search" (2.2.) and "New Arrival Alert" (3.1.-3.2.) since there are no export menu.
Thank you for your understanding.
[KULINE Service Team, Kyoto University Library Network]
- [My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2019-03-06)
- [Library Network] The website about Open Research Data (Trial) is available. (2019-02-22)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service (KULINE) will be suspended from 22:00 February 13 to 7:00 February 14 (2019-01-11)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2018/12/29 - 2019/01/03 (2018-12-27)
- Solved:[Trouble]New Arrival Alert(KULINE) (2018-12-13)
- [Maintenance]Temporal suspension of logging in MyKULINE(Dec.8(Sat.), 2018 2:00-3:00) (2018-12-06)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(Dec.31(Mon.), 2018 20:00-24:00) (2018-12-05)
- [Maintenance]Other University Search Servie of KULINE(2018/11/29) (2018-11-29)
- [Library Network] Email Due Date Reminder Service (2018-10-22)
- [Maintenance]Library Network Service will temporarily stop on Oct.28 (2018-10-05)