NEW Database: SAGE Research Methods (Apr 2018)
SAGE Research Methods is available now.
SAGE Research Methods is the online resource for anyone doing research or learning how to do research. With more than 800 books, reference works, journal articles, and videos from SAGE’s world-renowned research methods list, SAGE Research Methods provides information on writing a research question, conducting a literature review, choosing a research method, collecting and analyzing data, and writing up the findings. SAGE Research Methods’ coverage spans the full range of research methods used in the social and behavioral sciences, plus a wide range of methods commonly used in science, technology, medicine, and the humanities.
- SAGE Research Methods
[Electronic Resources Section, Main Library]
- [Main Library] Guide for Freshman (2020-06-02)
- 6/1 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-06-01)
- [Main Library] Library Service after May 8 (Borrowing for KU Members ONLY) (2020-05-29)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (29 May 2020 - 31 Jul 2020) (2020-05-29)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2020/05/02 - 2020/05/06 (2020-05-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020 (2020-04-24)
- [Main Library] (PAST POSTS) Preventive Measures against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (2020-04-21)
- [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-04-14)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Main Library’s 289 items from Nakanoin Collection and Konoe Collection have been released (2020-03-19)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1848 items of “Asia depicted on Postcards” donated to the Main Library have been released (2020-03-19)