Solved:[Trouble]New Arrival Alert(KULINE)
This problem was solved from today. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Notice about Search Alerts
・Under 10 results on Alert mail
・Targets of Search Alerts are books. If you want to use alert service of serials, please register Serials Alerts.
Due to the library system trouble, "New Arrival Alert Service of KULINE" is not working.
Currently you are not receiving any Search Alerts nor Serials Alerts from this service.
Please wait for a while until the problem is solved.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please refer to the following site:
Reference Guide:How to use MyKULINE -New Arrival Alert&My Folder-
[Main Library Academic Support Section]
- 6/1 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-06-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Kinokuniya Digital Library (KinoDen)" (29 May 2020 - 31 Jul 2020) (2020-05-29)
- 5/25 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-05-25)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2020/05/02 - 2020/05/06 (2020-05-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020 (2020-04-24)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (May 10) (2020-04-22)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Tannowa Document released under the joint project with Princeton University (2020-04-21)
- [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-04-14)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Plug-in required to be authenticated to access e-resources (2020-04-10)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] MEXT Commendation for Science and Technology awarded to Kyoto University Library Network’s Open Access Promotion Project (2020-04-07)