Solved:[Trouble] Cell Press Collection, Lancet Journal, Clinics in Chest Medicine (Access Error)
This problem was solved.
If that doesn't work, please clear your browser's cache.
ref. How to clear the cache?
An access error occurred in the journals below.
- Cell Press Collection
- Lancet Journal
- Clinics in Chest Medicine
When you try to get "Full-Text HTML" or "PDF" via the platform of journals, you cannot get anything.
If you access the DOI (https://www.doi.org/) URL, you should be able to access the paper.
Please install the new“plug-in” authentication system, if you don't have it already installed.
About the “plug-in” authentication system, please see the information below.
Please enable the plug-in and try to access the paper.
We will post a message when we learn that the problems have been resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
[Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section]
- [Library Network] "SHIRIN" released at KURENAI (Phase 2: 1916-1967, 50 volumes) (2020-03-27)
- 3/27 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-03-27)
- 3/27 updated [Library Network] Access to e-resources expanded during the COVID-19 public health emergency (2020-03-27)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Important Cultural Property "Dainihonshi hensan kiroku" vol.6-10, 21-50 (G.S. Letters) newly released (2020-03-27)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Main Library’s 289 items from Nakanoin Collection and Konoe Collection have been released (2020-03-19)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1848 items of “Asia depicted on Postcards” donated to the Main Library have been released (2020-03-19)
- [Maintenance] KULINE "OtherUniv" search will be stopped (3/23, 19:00 - 22:00) (2020-03-18)
- Solved:[Trouble]Oxford University Press E-Journals & E-Books(Access Error) (2020-03-09)
- [My KULINE] Attention: Records on My KULINE will not be transferred to your new ID. (2020-03-02)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: 1,067 items from Nakai Collection's Kinri-no-bu newly released (2020-02-21)