Solved:[Trouble] Cell Press Collection, Lancet Journal, Clinics in Chest Medicine (Access Error)
This problem was solved.
If that doesn't work, please clear your browser's cache.
ref. How to clear the cache?
An access error occurred in the journals below.
- Cell Press Collection
- Lancet Journal
- Clinics in Chest Medicine
When you try to get "Full-Text HTML" or "PDF" via the platform of journals, you cannot get anything.
If you access the DOI (https://www.doi.org/) URL, you should be able to access the paper.
Please install the new“plug-in” authentication system, if you don't have it already installed.
About the “plug-in” authentication system, please see the information below.
Please enable the plug-in and try to access the paper.
We will post a message when we learn that the problems have been resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
[Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section]
- KURENAI (Kyoto University Research Information Repository) is ranked 3rd in the world (2020-09-25)
- 9/23 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-24)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)
- 【附属図書館】終了しました：臨時自習室 空席情報のお知らせ (2020-08-17)
- [Library Network] Study Room available at the Clock Tower Centennial Hall (2020-08-06)
- 【Main Library】【Learning Support Desk】 July 13th - 22th "Online Report Workshop：Report, LaTeX, Document Management" (2020-08-06)