Solved:[Trouble] Cell Press Collection, Lancet Journal, Clinics in Chest Medicine (Access Error)
This problem was solved.
If that doesn't work, please clear your browser's cache.
ref. How to clear the cache?
An access error occurred in the journals below.
- Cell Press Collection
- Lancet Journal
- Clinics in Chest Medicine
When you try to get "Full-Text HTML" or "PDF" via the platform of journals, you cannot get anything.
If you access the DOI (https://www.doi.org/) URL, you should be able to access the paper.
Please install the new“plug-in” authentication system, if you don't have it already installed.
About the “plug-in” authentication system, please see the information below.
Please enable the plug-in and try to access the paper.
We will post a message when we learn that the problems have been resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
[Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section]
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-12-01)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to American Chemical Society is rejected (2023-11-30)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)