[Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released
As already announced on September 9, the authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be started on JANUARY 28, 2020. Kyoto University Library Network has released a plug-in for the new authentication system and sincerely asks users to prepare for the complete system change during the current transition phase as follows:
Please install the plug-in to your browser and check if it works BEFORE January 28.
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Firefox)
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Chrome)
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux
The system doesn't support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
Some reference management software, such as EndNote desktop, may not be able to import data from e-resources platforms when the plug-in is installed to your browser.
Please note that e-resources will be accessible only by using the plug-in at JANUARY 28, 2020.
On the Satellite and OSL Terminals, Please use the Designated Shortcut (Mozilla Firefox (電子ジャーナル用)) for e-journals and databases.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
[Important] e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2021-01-21)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: The Kikutei/Imadegawa Family’s collection newly digitized: portraits, a family tree scroll and a diary (2021-01-21)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Three items, including Foronda Collection, have been newly released (2021-01-21)
- Solved!: Trouble: Oxford University Press Temporarily Unavailable (20 Jan) (2021-01-20)
- 1/19 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2021-01-19)
- [Maintenance] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System (January 26, 2021) (2021-01-19)
- Solved!: Trouble: Installment of a designated plug-in for Google Chrome Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- Solved!: Trouble: Ichushi Web, Saishin Kango Sakuin Web Temporarily Unavailable (18 Jan) (2021-01-18)
- [Library Network] The report "KU Library Network Response to COVID-19" has been published. (2021-01-15)
- 1/15 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2021-01-15)