[Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released
As already announced on September 9, the authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be started on JANUARY 28, 2020. Kyoto University Library Network has released a plug-in for the new authentication system and sincerely asks users to prepare for the complete system change during the current transition phase as follows:
Please install the plug-in to your browser and check if it works BEFORE January 28.
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Firefox)
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Chrome)
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux
The system doesn't support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
Some reference management software, such as EndNote desktop, may not be able to import data from e-resources platforms when the plug-in is installed to your browser.
Please note that e-resources will be accessible only by using the plug-in at JANUARY 28, 2020.
On the Satellite and OSL Terminals, Please use the Designated Shortcut (Mozilla Firefox (電子ジャーナル用)) for e-journals and databases.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
[Important] e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
- 5/22 updated [Library Network]The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-05-22)
- 5/15 updated [Library Network] Access to e-resources expanded during the COVID-19 public health emergency (2020-05-15)
- [Library Network] About user support during holidays 2020/05/02 - 2020/05/06 (2020-05-01)
- [Ebooks] Trial Access to the "Maruzen eBook Library" (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)*Extended until the end of Aug 2020 (2020-04-24)
- [Maintenance]RefWorks (May 10) (2020-04-22)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: Tannowa Document released under the joint project with Princeton University (2020-04-21)
- [Trouble] RefWorks (10 Jan) (2020-04-14)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] Plug-in required to be authenticated to access e-resources (2020-04-10)
- [Kyoto University Library Network] MEXT Commendation for Science and Technology awarded to Kyoto University Library Network’s Open Access Promotion Project (2020-04-07)
- [Library Network] Postponement of stamp rally "Library Walk" (2020-03-30)