[Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released
As already announced on September 9, the authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be started on JANUARY 28, 2020. Kyoto University Library Network has released a plug-in for the new authentication system and sincerely asks users to prepare for the complete system change during the current transition phase as follows:
Please install the plug-in to your browser and check if it works BEFORE January 28.
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Firefox)
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Chrome)
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux
The system doesn't support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
Some reference management software, such as EndNote desktop, may not be able to import data from e-resources platforms when the plug-in is installed to your browser.
Please note that e-resources will be accessible only by using the plug-in at JANUARY 28, 2020.
On the Satellite and OSL Terminals, Please use the Designated Shortcut (Mozilla Firefox (電子ジャーナル用)) for e-journals and databases.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
[Important] e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
- (日本語) 【復旧しました】【図書館機構】問い合わせフォームが利用できません (2021-04-16)
- 【Online Workshop】23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-04-14)
- 【Online Workshop】22nd, April 17:00- "Tips on Application for JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC)" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-04-14)
- 【New Database Available】Lexis, Oxford English Dictionary Online, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global, Waka &Haikai Library (2021-04-12)
- [Main Library] Rare Materials exhibited outside Kyoto University during AY2020 (2021-04-08)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (April 12, 2021) (2021-04-06)
- 【Library Network】New post on our website: Open access / open science support : Open access to research results (papers and research data), bulletins, and rare materials (2021-04-01)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構】2021年度図書館機構 新入生歓迎企画「京大図書館、はじめの一歩」 (2021-04-01)
- Maintenance: JDream III (Apr. 3) (2021-03-26)
- [Library Network] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive: New post on our website: How to make rare materials open access (2021-03-25)