[Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released
As already announced on September 9, the authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be started on JANUARY 28, 2020. Kyoto University Library Network has released a plug-in for the new authentication system and sincerely asks users to prepare for the complete system change during the current transition phase as follows:
Please install the plug-in to your browser and check if it works BEFORE January 28.
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Firefox)
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Chrome)
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux
The system doesn't support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
Some reference management software, such as EndNote desktop, may not be able to import data from e-resources platforms when the plug-in is installed to your browser.
Please note that e-resources will be accessible only by using the plug-in at JANUARY 28, 2020.
On the Satellite and OSL Terminals, Please use the Designated Shortcut (Mozilla Firefox (電子ジャーナル用)) for e-journals and databases.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
[Important] e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2021 (2021-09-16)
- [Library Network] KULINE RareBooks Search Renewal (2021-09-15)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 21, 2021) (2021-09-13)
- 【Online Workshop】9/10: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / August 2nd - 5th "Graduation Thesis Workshop" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-10)
- 【Online Workshop】9/10: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / July 12th - 16th "Basic Techniques of Writing a Report" - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-10)
- [Institute for Research in Humanities] [Online] Taiwan Lectures on Chinese Studies: 9/17 (FRI) (2021-09-08)
- 【Online Workshop】9/6: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / 25th-26th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.2 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-06)
- 【Online Workshop】9/6: The recordings of the lectures are available now. / 13rd-14th, May "Spring Workshop Series" vol.1 - Learning Support Desk presents - (2021-09-06)
- (日本語) 【図書館機構オンライン講習会】9/6：録画を公開しました 7/5(月)17:00-, 7/9(金)17:00-「はじめての論文検索：文献収集シリーズ」 (2021-09-06)
- 【Online Workshop】9/6: The recording of the lecture is available now. / 23rd, April 14:00- "How to use KULINE" (2021-09-06)