[Important: Please install now!] A Plug-in for the New e-Resources Access Authentication System Released
As already announced on September 9, the authentication system to access licensed e-journals and databases provided to Kyoto University members will be started on JANUARY 28, 2020. Kyoto University Library Network has released a plug-in for the new authentication system and sincerely asks users to prepare for the complete system change during the current transition phase as follows:
Please install the plug-in to your browser and check if it works BEFORE January 28.
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Firefox)
●Guide to "e-Resources Access Authentication System"(Chrome)
Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for Windows, MacOS and Linux
The system doesn't support access from other browsers or devices to which the plug-in cannot be installed, such as smartphones and tablet devices (iOS, Android).
Some reference management software, such as EndNote desktop, may not be able to import data from e-resources platforms when the plug-in is installed to your browser.
Please note that e-resources will be accessible only by using the plug-in at JANUARY 28, 2020.
On the Satellite and OSL Terminals, Please use the Designated Shortcut (Mozilla Firefox (電子ジャーナル用)) for e-journals and databases.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
[Important] e-Resources Access Authentication System to Be Changed in October 2019
- [URL Updated] SciFinder → SciFinder-n (2020-10-01)
- [Library Network]The design of Kyoto University Library Network website has been updated (2020-09-29)
- 9/28 updated (Library Network) The change of service measures to prevent spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2020-09-28)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Library Network Web sites (September 30, 2020) (2020-09-28)
- KURENAI (Kyoto University Research Information Repository) is ranked 3rd in the world (2020-09-25)
- 【Online Workshop】How to use online reference management software"EndNote Basic"(9/29,13:30-) (2020-09-18)
- Service restored - [Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (September 16, 2020) (2020-09-10)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in the second semester (2020-09-09)
- 8/26 updated [Library Network] Expanded access to e-resources during the COVID-19 outbreak (2020-09-01)
- [Service Restored][Library Network] Services provided by Library Network will be temporarily suspended on Sept. 6, 2020 (2020-08-18)