Solved:[Trouble]Oxford University Press E-Journals & E-Books(Access Error)
This problem was solved.
If that doesn't work, please clear your browser's cache.
ref. How to clear the cache?
An access error occurred in the e-journals and e-books published by Oxford University Press.
- E-Journals published mainly in 2020.
- E-Books provided on the following platforms.
- University Press Scholarship Online
- Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law etc.
When you try to access to the full-text, "Purchase" message is displayed and you cannot get anything.
We will post a message when the problems have been resolved.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
[Kyoto University Library Electronic Resources Section]
- [Library Network] Conditions of Use and Licensing Restrictions for E-Resources (2023-12-01)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to American Chemical Society is rejected (2023-11-30)
- Solved: [Library Network] Access to Taylor & Francis is rejected (2023-11-28)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement for the SpringerLink e-Journal package, and APC Discount (2023-11-20)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Oct. 18) (2023-10-12)
- [Library Network] Director General’s Award 2023 (2023-10-05)
- [Maintenance] Library Network Service temporarily stop on October 9th (2023-10-05)
- Service restored -[Maintenance] Kyoto University Rare Materials Digital Archive (Sep. 15-19) (2023-09-13)
- [Library Network : for KU members] Introduction of the Transformative Agreement with Wiley and APC Discount (2023-09-06)
- 【Library Network : for faculty members】Request for recommendations of eBooks for student use in second semester AY2023 (2023-09-01)